User Controls

Is this possible? Sex hookup site + bots

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is it possible and/or likely that someone could set up and run a sex hookup site, like pof or similar, but have a shit load of bots on the site posing as horny chicks in a users area?

i been checking out this flirtymoms.com site out since last night and its just way too good to be true with regards to how many filthy bitches are messaging me all apparently in my town. the catch being that to message them back you have to buy credits and it works out in the region of 1.50 per message. which would seriously add up to some megacoin if you were to start chatting to them all. even if you only messaged say 3 women with 10 messages each that would cost a fortune.

and when you consider that i haven't even upped a profile pic, i'm getting messaged shit like 'you're so sexy' and 'i really want you to fuck me', supposedely from chicks who have no idea what i look like. plus i put in my profile a line saying my credit card wouldn't work on the site so if anyone wants to chat then send me your number and i'll text you. not a single one has sent their number but keep asking questions in messages.

so either all these horny chicks are messaging me asking me questions and clearly haven't even looked at my profile at all first, or the site has some seriously sophisticated bots that pose as some very convincing horny chicks. i mean in less than 24 hours i got 30 pages of emails from all these 'chicks' saying they want to fuck me and trying to get me to message them back.

but if this is just a scam, then is it actually legal? i would have thought that would be fraud.

anyone fancy setting up an account so we can compare the messages we get? i'm guessing if this was bots then we'd get some identical messages, possibly even the same chicks with different areas and names or summing.

https://www.flirtymoms.com

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I would sayit's probably bots. I used to havesome pretty good conversations with clever-bot back in the day.

Maybe it's real people that work for the site and milk you for coin, though. Could also be real prostitutes who use the site as a way to get clients.
    they probably pay indian kids to pose as women and just train them on what to say
    i just noticed it says at the bottom 'profiles are partly fictional, physical arrangements with these profiles are not possible'

lol, how the fuck is this even legal tho. can you imagine how many horny idiots are throwing shitloads of money away for nothing? and thinking that they are going to get laid by real chicks.

i gotta admit tho, they done a blinding job of making it realistic tho.

Yes, they are bots. If you dig into the exposed code of most dating sites you will find lots of bots with pictures taken from the likes of instagram. AshleyMadison.com for instance, which advertised itself as a way to have extra-marital affairs (it was run by a jedi of course), had an almost exclusively male userbase and more than 70,000 bots to keep them all entertained.

In general girls don't contact guys on dating sites. In fact girls don't do anything on dating sites, except complain about how no one ever contacts them (while their inbox is overflowing with horny guys).
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bottom feeders.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *comes in doing β€œthe robot”*

LOL πŸ˜‹
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Clown ass bitch. Smh.
    🌷

Lol @ getting run up.
    Coy ass mother fucker.🍼
    this was what first got me suspicious tho

that was one of the first messages i got last night. like she wouldn't have had a single message in a week. you hear chicks on those sites all the time saying shit like

'sorry if i don't reply, its coz i'm getting flooded with messages from guys and can't reply to you all'

there are always way more men than women on these sites and a lot of the guys are very aggressive and constantly messaging women.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh & πŸ˜‹πŸ™
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'd stay away. Does the site have a lot of popups?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I never needed one.

I'm an extremely patient person.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'd stay away. Does the site have a lot of popups?

no none, has a lot of accounts that i wish were real tho, ya get me? lol.

Jump to Top