User Controls

Presidential Alert

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Why the name though ?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/politics/cell-phone-presidential-alert-fema/index.html

Probably for increased scare value
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I got that "Amber alert"
    I don't think we have anything of this kind here in Ireland, whether text message, radio or TV based.

I guess when the great shaoahing comes we'll all be sitting around waxing our peckers, completely unprepared.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I didn’t get one, although everyone was supposed to. Maybe I’m lucky?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    hopefully you'll be able to block the number they're sent from. else you'll just have to learn to switch off and ignore them.

Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t get one, although everyone was supposed to. Maybe I’m lucky?

Call FEMA immediately and report your issue.

Or not. :-)
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Got it too .. was pretty funny because I was in a meeting with clients and 8 other people. Everyone but 1 person who was the head of security got it ,,, and main reason for the meeting was to discuss security ... He got it 10 minutes later than everyone else.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ...please.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 he starts using it as his new twitter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mewsik Got it too .. was pretty funny because I was in a meeting with clients and 8 other people. Everyone but 1 person who was the head of security got it ,,, and main reason for the meeting was to discuss security … He got it 10 minutes later than everyone else.

He must have been a Mexican.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t get one, although everyone was supposed to. Maybe I’m lucky?

was your phone turned off? If it was that's why. your phone has to be on.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by playingindirt was your phone turned off? If it was that's why. your phone has to be on.

Who turns their fone off?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Who turns their fone off?

People with dead batteries and no charging access.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 he starts using it as his new twitter

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

China is responsible!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Flag on the play!
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    It was to test the presidents ability to send texts to many americans as possible at once.

That needs to be a separate thread. Make one.

Good topic. 👍

👁👁
    .👃
    .👅
    Originally posted by aldra China is responsible!

big brother is watching.

dont block your selfie camera.
Jump to Top