User Controls

What is the estimated intersection between the set of totse/zoklet/niggasin.space posters and incels.me?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    My guess is high.

I lurk there all the time, but I'm too low inhib to make an account. Also, I would probably be considered a fakecell (since I've had sex before, albeit rarely).

Sometimes it really does seem like the dating game is favoring a certain type of dude and relegating all sub-8's and low NT 8s/9s to a life of loneliness.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah I'm an incel but that doesn't mean I automatically want to kill all women like Enter
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I didn't even know that was a thing. When I've read incel shit on reddit I feel it but I still be getting bitches so I dunno.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m glad I was high enough to wonder what tf that means...

Learn something new everyday
    Incel ..
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sorry i don't speak incel. I speak lots of sub-culture specific jargon but incel isn't one of them.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Sophie Sorry i don't speak incel. I speak lots of sub-culture specific jargon but incel isn't one of them.

It's good you posted cause incel sounds like a programming language?

Incel™ inside
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Number13 It's good you posted cause incel sounds like a programming language?

Incel™ inside

Lol, incel isn't but i'm sure all incels have never seen a Julia even though they're pretty Swift, have a lot of Smalltalk and speak with a LISP.
    mso8 Houston
    low, niggas are too busy getting high and/or nodding off to talk to underageb& that was rejected by his high school crush due to an overflow of spaghetti originating from his pockets
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm a voluntary celibate.

Seriously though. I have pretty low libido.
Jump to Top