User Controls

Story I heard.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Well the Sundial I kind of wondered about years ago.

that The Transamerican building (Pyramid) in San Francisco points its shadow to a secret spot every Winter Solstict.

I'm not saying a pot of gold, or a free chinese buffet. I'm talking about a message written in the North Beach community. plaques of "The Barbary Coast was Here" placed in the sidewalk like Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

there is an area where a glass lamp cover aligns with the Pyramid to form "The all seeing eye"

stories I heard, but not adopted (well maybe an element of truth) is that The Jesuits, The Mormons, The Scientology (right across the street from the Pyramid is Scientology's San Francisco office) Church of Science and finally SET/Church of Satan, will, have a yearly Outdoor or Indoor event party where they converge and converse on futuristic ways to profit off of the brain dead civilians and who can induct into their own congregation or whatever the proper term is.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pyramids are sacred Trianglism man
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    It's just a stupid geometric shape

plus the original Pyramid in SF was supposed to be the tallest structure in the USA at the time.. 1500 feet with another 4 hundred foot spire.. then it was "no spire, we'll make it 1100" but the hippies retarded thinking thought That would be the cause of rent going up. this was the 1970s.. nothing to do with Tech companies doing that very thing.

Liberal hipsters are the stupidist fucking morons on the planet. Somehow a surplus of empty rentals will drive rent up and not down.

FUCKING IDIOTS in the 1970s. Fuck their politics. it's a sideshow to keep the wealthy in power.

there are shitloads of silverfish everywhere. I want to stab them with a fork.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I will say Music and TV was pretty cool in the 70s

even the Brady Bunch
    warning : medication low ...

Jump to Top