User Controls

Going home

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nah guys, this is not another suicide thread. I'll just finally weigh out the MCP powder I got and put it in capsules. Then I'll get some weed from a dealer cunt, I don't give a fuck. I'll make a poppy brew and get some Pheni. Then I'll order a bunch of uppers that I can mix with the Methamnetamine I have and give the Diphenidine and Methoxphenidine another try. I'll start using Tpain again and get my Gabapentin scribt raised to 2700mg a day.

I'll open Pandoras Box and trip on one or twelve of my Tryptamines/Phenylethylamines and never even try to pretend that I'm not a motherfucking junkie.

I'm RisiR and I'm really fucking high. Thank God. I'm finally coming home again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hey hey hey heyyyy... Do all drugs everyday!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Si fractus illabatur orbis impavidum ferient ruinae.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have learned to walk: since then I have run. I have learned to fly: since then I do not have to be pushed in order to move.

Now I am nimble, now I fly, now I see myself under myself, now a god dances within me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Junkie roooooaaaads, take me hooooommmeee
    To the plaaaace I belooohhonng
    Near a coma, MDM AHH
    Take me home, Junkiiie roads...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You're a full retard alright.

And the number one whinny bitch.
    What's diphenidine like? Every time I think of getting a dissociative RC I think "might as well just get ketamine"

What's the penalty for 2g of a schedule 3, a $500 fine?

I don't order drugs to this house out of respect for the owner but next month it's on
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You're a full retard alright.

And the number one whinny bitch.

Why do you even post here you? You suck. You've never said one good thing. I hate you.

Hahha

Iblikenturrtles
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Glad you seem to be feeling good, buddy. Wish I could say I am as high as you are, but alas... I'm not. It's now your job, as my friend, to get high for me since I do not have the drugs in hand to do so myself. I used to tell 1337 to do a shot for me when he got dope. That was funny, except when he got too sick. Now, Risir, it's your turn. Get high for me and then send that high my way, please.
Jump to Top