User Controls

Getting speeding tickets dismissed in court

When you tell the cop that his radar isn't accurate, so he quotes you saying this in his case report, but then the judge agrees and dismisses the disputed ticket.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL@ where is the proofs
    Originally posted by CandyRein ROFL@ where is the proofs

Thats kinda how it works tho.

I don't actually go to court myself, of course, I have a lawyer do it for me. But they get shit dismissed due to many various technicalities, where, upon presentation of PROOFS, evidence turns out to be bullshit. Often times its either recorded by unqualified cops, or inaccurate equipment. Its really clever too, they have you respond to the ticket on the last day possible, then once the court date is available, they rearrange the date last minute, giving the pig plenty of time to forget details/lose notes.

This is good to do. In the future should you get pulled over, they will see that you challenged tickets in court. Upon seeing this, and upon circumstances, smart cops will let you go without a ticket, because they will know that their ticket will be dropped in court; its a waste of time. For example, I once got pulled over shitfaced drunk, going 55 in a 30, weaving around traffic. Cop let me go. Why? Because even if he ticketed me, he knew that the circumstances of the ticket would not hold up in court, and so the DUI charge would get dropped as well, due to the traffic stop being unconstitutional in the first place (because it happens due to inaccurate equipment or unqualified pigs).

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t know why that pic is killing me rn 😂
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    The lawyer probably cost you more than the speeding ticket, why not just pay the ticket? Why not quit driving so god damn fast? Why are you the guy I want to run off the road? You suck!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I call bullshit. An attorney would cost more than the fine and costs.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I call bullshit. An attorney would cost more than the fine and costs.

What if you take into account insurance increases, and the need to have a clean driving record for a CDL job, etc?

When its between a $200 lawyer and a $125 ticket + other shit, whats better?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian What if you take into account insurance increases, and the need to have a clean driving record for a CDL job, etc?

When its between a $200 lawyer and a $125 ticket + other shit, whats better?

Again I call bullshit on $200 for an attorney.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    What's better is if you quit being a dick while driving.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Why not quit driving so god damn fast? Why are you the guy I want to run off the road? You suck!

How many miles you drive per year?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Again I call bullshit on $200 for an attorney.

I'm sorry to hear that.

p.s. you probably call BS on mechanics who do quality work for cheap, too.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I'm sorry to hear that.

p.s. you probably call BS on mechanics who do quality work for cheap, too.

Cheap is relative. $200 for an attorney is bullshit. You couldn't hire an attorney for $200 20 years ago.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Cheap is relative. $200 for an attorney is bullshit. You couldn't hire an attorney for $200 20 years ago.

I was referred to this attorney by a family friend, who knows. Before this referral I've used one for $350. One of the differences is that the $200 one does only the more populated part of the state (where I live), whereas the $350 one will do any place in the state. They both do the same procedure.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I was referred to this attorney by a family friend, who knows. Before this referral I've used one for $350. One of the differences is that the $200 one does only the more populated part of the state (where I live), whereas the $350 one will do any place in the state. They both do the same procedure.

Now you are just making yourself look really stupid. No attorney is going to work multiple, state wide, municipal jurisdictions for non criminal traffic charges. Not even in Rhode Island. Especially for $350 dollars. Your entire post is pure bullshit.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    OP is lying. Watched an episode of cops and dreamed up a cool post
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Now you are just making yourself look really stupid. No attorney is going to work multiple, state wide, municipal jurisdictions for non criminal traffic charges. Not even in Rhode Island. Especially for $350 dollars. Your entire post is pure bullshit.

You must be getting ripped off by everyone left and right.

Originally posted by Ughhu OP is lying. Watched an episode of cops and dreamed up a cool post

You must be getting fucked by cops left and right.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You must be getting ripped off by everyone left and right.

You must be getting fucked by cops left and right.

You must be starved for attention
Jump to Top