User Controls

Once Again, Happy 30th

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Someone started a forum about Donnie Darko and it fell of the first page it seems.

I got up this morning and half tired and about to get on the treadmill.. I turned on my little 9 inch tablet and netflixed and saw Donnie Darko as the first suggestion (obviously observed by this site and an open Gmail account)

it does say Oct 2nd 1988. and the sun was just coming up at the same time it was coming up for me.

Then on October 6th a 767 (or whatever model) engine falls on his house.

We have the Blue Angels flying this week.. it's fleet week. They're pretty cool but I believe the 6th is Friday when it dries out.

Boooooooom.. engine comes off? not suggesting.. This aint no 9/11 Manifesto
    medication.

have you had it ?
    Friday is the 5th.

You should stop worrying about 911, I remember at the time people were on about the document that was posted, but no one will ever get to the bottom of it now so it's not worth thinking about.
    Some of totse3's stories are fantastic.
    This is not of them.

thank you totse3
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Friday is the 5th.

You should stop worrying about 911, I remember at the time people were on about the document that was posted, but no one will ever get to the bottom of it now so it's not worth thinking about.

I want Jeff to contact my crazy ex wife (to be) and tell her "He's not fucking lying about it.." and I can assure you she knew. but is in denial. it's very complicated. I was going to type out more but it's almost embarassing yet I was victimized in a differet way. yet you may say I am still breathing. at least I am still breathing. I get the "At least it's not Polio"-Jeff Jeffery meme now. but that doesn't change the shit I got for voicing an opinion that his little chat-box popup (the AI chat bot.. which he could then test you to see how long you would ask if it was real?) that same box to tell me basically "Shut up and fuck off or I will make sure you never work again' and my attitude about it was much laughter because I even responded to him "Like in Hollywood"? because it's such a fucking cliche

Unrelated Note: I just found out something last night. it's really painful for me right now. I feel like this was an attack on my family structure. I have come to believe when I get angry or stressed these medications make me want to sleep instead of break shit. I have a lot of paperwork. two legal cases I'm working on currently. It's difficult right now. I hope this never happens to any of you guys if you're married or get married. people live longer in marriages that last or having a partner. but the years you live longer come with more emotional pain and stress.

I want to open up about other weird "Happenstances" but as I was telling ACP... 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon the meme actually comes from an older 6 degrees of separation? that everyone can be connected in 6 other connections. but these connections are 1 and 2s. one after another. first and second degrees of separation of Bacon

is that why you guys keep saying "Bacon" to me? you think I'm "Reaching or Anchoring" bullshit.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
Jump to Top