User Controls

Breaking News from SanFran-- Crane drops H-Beam...

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Update-- San Francisco-- Salesforce Trans Bay Terminal. Crane drops a steel beam, Reports of Trauma.

At 6:50 Am today a special heavy loader crane had tried to remove one of the two H-Beams that was used as a load bearer and slipped off and came crashing down onto the intersection of Fremont Street and Howard.

1 Injury reported in the accident was updated as Fatal.

It was reported one "Dickbutt Dickbutt" was crushed from the falling H-Beam which came down on Dickbutt.

More in when we get more updates.

File Photo from Dickbutt's Facebook Page

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Your children are ashamed of you.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Your children are ashamed of you.

Sorry, I was a big National Lampoon Magazine and Radio fan when I was a kid. Underground comix as well.. Like Fat Freddy's Cat and the Fury Freak Brothers, Robert Crumbs Mr Natural and Fritz

Probably the last decade of pure raunchy comedy without using too many swear words like every comedian has to do today.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    "Is that you dad over there?"
    "No! Don't look at him. Keep driving"

I wish I had kids.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † "Is that you dad over there?"
    "No! Don't look at him. Keep driving"

I wish I had kids.

are you one of those German MotorCycle Club members in Germany? all tatted out?

And I agree with Jerry Seinfeld in the episode he says how he loved how the Nazi's Dressed.

Are those called Dickies? the pants? lol weird name. but they cool. that should be fashionable but without the patch

Is that an German version of an Indian he's on. Whats that bike called.. who makes it? BMW?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's a French bike. Terrot, probably 1937. Don't know about the pants but the creator of Nazi fashion was Hugo Boss.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I like these but wouldn't want to be called a supporter of Nazi Germany or an Anti Semite if I wore them.. I stick with the italian purchased of Ray Bans

this too is Hugo Boss. It's cool looking but I don't like wearing watches much.

I dig Tag Heuer

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    They should have used an i beam.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb They should have used an i beam.

An I beam is thinner and stands upwards doesnt it?

an H Beam is horizontal and welded or bolted in.

I remember asking the dif before.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by totse3.com An I beam is thinner and stands upwards doesnt it?

an H Beam is horizontal and welded or bolted in.

I remember asking the dif before.

I don't know. In my world i comes after h and would be a revision of the prior.
Jump to Top