User Controls

Drugs are only used as a coping tool

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is such a narrowminded opinion.

All drugs do for me is enhance my appreciation of life from 0 to 100. If I ain't manage to get a steady supply of the drugs of my choice within one year from now I'm going to kill myself. Sober life is just not worth living. It's been almost a year since I had a lot of weed and even more for any other kind of drug that's not a benzo or the occassional opiate. I seriously want to die.

People who can live like that are a different species and I want nothing to do with them.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Gonna order a bunch of Nitrous tomorrow and crack my brain to shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    600ug lsd and all the sudden I'm at peace with my existence and drugs are no longer necessary to me.

However, for the first time ever you can legally live a jobless life for free and drink and (soon) smoke all you can afford. So if nothing else, you can do that I guess.

OH YEAH and nitrous.

Yeaaaaah yeaaah.

Remember to breath though, I literally think I could hold my breath until I would die, because it wasn't painful at all, and it actually got like almost exponentially more pleasurable the longer I held it.

I started testing how long I could go but finally stopped myself when my inner brain kicked in
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How am I supposed to do that? Weed will never be legal in Germany.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I see trucks as just another activity you sometimes do for entertainmemt.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nitrous is best when you breathe. I use a cracker and a balloon so there is no need to pass out from oxygen deprevation. The lungs only absorb like .8% from it but tolerance rises so incredibly fast.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Item 9 I see trucks as just another activity you sometimes do for entertainmemt.

I see them as literally the only worthwhile activity. If I'm not high nothing is entertaining.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd trade my house for drugs and rather live high on the street. I seriously considered going to some buttfuck shithole where they worship people that smoke hash all day on never wash themselves.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm rich and could probably afford doing drugs for the next ten years non-stop but I hate (HATE) the people that are involved in the trade. People keep recommending the dark net to me but I'll never trust that. Not out of fear of getting ripped off but because I think it's just a matter of time until it gets busted.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    it already has...from what i understand people encrypy their addresses so it doesnt matter
    Which drugs are you craving the most right now?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'd like to disagree but my own habits would suggest otherwise.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cannabis and Cocaine.
    Cocaine definitely has a distinct smell to it.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Which drugs are you craving the most right now?

By the way, I've seen you post about Mexidol. I'd love to try that since I'm a GABA freak. Does it actually have a psychotropic effect?

I tried to get it here but that stuff is a bitch to get in the EU. Only seen it on Russian pharmacies and my customs are shithounds.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Cocaine definitely has a distinct smell to it.

Yes. I love it. I often fantasize about it just because of its taste. I love any kind of chemical that smells like ether.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Nitrous is awesome. The smartest woman I talk to frequently does a shitload of nitrous and she s an insane eccentric genius so I'm kinda dubious of the whole killing brain cells thing. You do get a tolerance crazy fast but it's such a socially outcast drug you're unlikely to get addicted to it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Cocaine is kinda gay tho. I've had so much to do with it I just think of it as so gay. I like the power hungry culture around it but as a drug it's kinda gay. Doing a couple lines of pure is ok but the way every one does it is fake and pathetic. Just not my thing, I can drink, my self esteem is high enough and I don't care about people that much
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I usually do ~100 whippets in 3 or 4 days and I agree. It's very hard to get addicted to it. It also kinda fucks with my stomach and after a while I feel like I have to throw up. Can't imagine myself doing more than that.
    Originally posted by RisiR † By the way, I've seen you post about Mexidol. I'd love to try that since I'm a GABA freak. Does it actually have a psychotropic effect?

I tried to get it here but that stuff is a bitch to get in the EU. Only seen it on Russian pharmacies and my customs are shithounds.

They don't let mexidol through? I cannot think of any reason why it would be controlled whatsoever, whether or not its approved for medical use. I look at it as an antioxidant and neuroprotectant. It helps reduce negative after effects of alcohol, too. For psychotropic effects I think ladasten and noopept are more noticeable.

Jump to Top