User Controls

I talked to bling bling

Ghost Black Hole
    I was in prison recently with Fonaplats and bling bling (we were in the same cell block). Bling Bling got out a week before me and I have been speaking with him, I currently have him on Steam and he's online playing games right now.

He says "fuk u all"

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    steam was always shit but when steam turned into yet another social media filled shithole full of people trying to talk to you and other shit, that's when you knew it was just another tool of ZOG
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Who is Steve?
    how do you all end up in the same cell block? one pony town or what
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Who is Steve?

Big
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how do you all end up in the same cell block? one pony town or what

We were arrested in the same conspiracy. Fonaplats is still locked up, I dont know when he's getting out but he's Angry !
    Originally posted by Ghost We were arrested in the same conspiracy. Fonaplats is still locked up, I dont know when he's getting out but he's Angry !

wow you were all involved in the same crime and they STILL put you in the same cell block? wtf? I have even more questions now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Is there a misconception of what a cell block is?

Even I have been to The Walls.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah we got extradited to the uk for a shsh conspiracy
    Originally posted by cupocheer Is there a misconception of what a cell block is?

a block of cells, when I was in jail it was like two dozens cells in two stories, the incoming cell blocks would have lots of beds in the common room. so you've got a group of like 30 people in a cell block, and you've got cell blocks next to you. does it mean something different somewhere else?

idk, usually they try to keep people involved in the same case/in the same gang/whatever away from each other and put them in different blocks.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow you were all involved in the same crime and they STILL put you in the same cell block? wtf? I have even more questions now

That usually happens actually
    Originally posted by Sudo That usually happens actually

really? maybe being in socal is a little different. we constantly had people coming in and out and the cops changing who was in whose cell.
    Rizzo you fucking junkie you don't know anything about jail you meat stealing bee shooter
    Originally posted by Sudo Rizzo you fucking junkie you don't know anything about jail you meat stealing bee shooter

didn't realize I was talking to a prison guard here
    Fmlchar
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Did they send you to the reprogramming camp?

You're out now. Tell us what shsh conspiracy means
    Originally posted by Sudo Around here you are asked before you get to a range "are you good with ____" and if you say no they know you're a rat and take you to PC. File information indicates I'm associated with something that's essentially defunct now but when it was active I would be placed on a range with like minded individuals. The federal prison system follows the same rules, they've learned intermingling different groups usually leads to bloodshed even if they're broken up and shipped to different prisons across the country. So cal could be different but forcing enemies to interact in a confined environment is obviously a very stupid idea

yeah interacting with enemies but that doesn't mean you have to stick people in on the same crime together so they get to hang out all the time. it's not like these three niggers were part of some big gang (were they? lol), they're just random assholes. split them apart, with people of their own race.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Is there a misconception of what a cell block is?

ban coc
    Look both ways before crossing the street
    Originally posted by Sudo Usually around here the only time they do it is if a co-accused ratted on another one or file information indicates they weren't liked by a certain group. For the most part they're all thrown in together. Racial politics isn't really a thing either it's more geographically specific. The blacks are definitely the chillest group to end up on a range with and aren't as focused with politics. They're also way less likely to stab someone and more likely to allow "questionable" people on the range who may have things in their past that don't reflect well while in jail.

It's the lower middle class white people with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove that by far cause the most trouble. Fortunately that describes me quite well except for having something to prove but I can fake giving a fuck if the situation warrants

what? the blacks are the chillest? I mean yeah, they're literally the slowest of the lot but...really? racial politics isn't really a thing? things definitely have to be different wherever the fuck you are.
Jump to Top