User Controls

teaching ur compoter a leson

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bashing ur fist into the keyboard so hard that you crack a key in half and two others jedi the hell out and bounce off the board

so tired of computers thinking they can do what they want and they are immune from reasonable input
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i just had the best vision of picking up the keyboard and using it as a weapon against hte monitor im going to fucking wreck a compy if it doesnt predict my intentions
    my i key is jeditarded now because i recked it... i want to be good now and undo my anger
    omfg im uploading a pic and it says to hang tight because i cant see it but to just fuck off my asshole until the upload is ready now im gettying mad again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i swear dude computer faggots have no touch with realityfor john and joe
    if i was in charge i would beat who ever made this so shitty
    i would abuse them with te keyboard into their face
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor i swear dude computer faggots have no touch with realityfor john and joe

John and Joe are faggots who don't deserve computers
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Teach it a lesson by cleaning it out and putting a fresh install of your favorite OS on it.
    poor innocent keyboard and monitor.

klm.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor omfg im uploading a pic and it says to hang tight because i cant see it but to just fuck off my asshole until the upload is ready now im gettying mad again

ROFL@ it said to hang tight
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    😋
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    OP thinks his keyboard is his computer...
    Send me your computer, I'll shoot it and then send it back.
Jump to Top