User Controls

buy a faggot machine today

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

lets make everything as thin as possible so it looks like its an apple

except its a windows and it has a gay fold out tactical faggot hinge support

does someone think this is cool?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you actually buying one?

they're really not worth the price and we had all sorts of problems when we rolled them out at work a few years back

*** lol misread title nevermind
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Risir bought one..
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra *** lol misread title nevermind

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I thought this thread was gonna be about fucking machines.
    Originally posted by stare rape I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this

i dont understand tis,,,,,,

you cant read a thread title?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by A College Professor i dont understand tis,,,,,,

you cant read a thread title?

Sometimes I read them too fast and think they say/mean something else
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have a Surface Pro 3 that I run Ubuntu on. Its pretty cool. I actually got it for free though.

I wouldn't pay for one, but I don't pay for a lot of things.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I use a Surface Pro 3 in bed at night when my wife wants to go to sleep and I just wanna stay up and shitpost or watch documentaries. I always fall asleep with it and it rolls out of the bed and crashes on the floor. Pretty durable anyway.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just buy 17 Chromebooks. Why? Beer spills. What?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grimace I use a Surface Pro 3 in bed at night when my wife wants to go to sleep and I just wanna stay up and shitpost or watch documentaries. I always fall asleep with it and it rolls out of the bed and crashes on the floor. Pretty durable anyway.

It probably lands on Bandy and you don't even care.
    They look like a waste of money for a chinsy not-quite a laptop.

My sister got one a few years ago and I knew it wouldn't work well for her and she a bought a new laptop the year after.
    I don't see much evidence Microsoft has supported Windows RT or whatever the abbreviated whatever-ya-ma-call-it they ran on all but their very high end tablets.

Microsoft is a company that lacks leadership or any sort of will. This is a weakness, as Microsoft always is trying out their next big thing, but also a strength as they always revert back to what they already know.

Still you were better off with a crappy old laptop.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    ITT: ACP is mad the guy whos laptop he stole is super low tier.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob ITT: ACP is mad the guy whos laptop he stole is super low tier.

ITT: snoop makes a rear appearance for no reason.?

*kill yourself kill yourself killyourslf,

XD

Lemme hear it
    yeah just say it lil snoop
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I took it over an Apple product at the time for these reasons(fun fact: I tried buying a $1k apple device but the guy working there told me that I could only pay using a CC and ID)...

Touch Screen
    Doubles as a tablet
    Easy to install Linux

It's really just a high-end tablet that can run a full OS. Don't expect to program on it though. As far as non-tablet use, I only write small scripts and edit parts of smaller programs on it.

Actually, at the time I got mine, it retailed at $1k and I got my laptop when it retailed at $1k. My laptop is way better, but I did buy it a few years later. I'd only get one if I were you, if you really want a high-end tablet and can afford it.
Jump to Top