User Controls

Crouton

Sickkent Yung Blood
    I have been doing an incredibly good job waning off of Crouton for a while now, but just said fuck it and took a couple ofscoops.

I get my shit on ebay. The green stuff is my favorite i like how this kind sort of makes me feel like I'm wrapped up in a blanket or back in the womb. On top of that, it is incredibly inexpensive and is so easily accessible.

It's on my top recommendation for those who are functioning in society.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I used Crouton to help ween myself off of methadone.

It wasn't all that effective, though.

Fuck, I miss opiates, I really do, but I have made a vow to myself and to the higher powers that be, that I won't ever do any again.

That warm blanket / womb-like feeling can't go on forever. :(
    What dose you take?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian What dose you take?

Me or OP?

I can't even remember how much I took. I was also taking phenazepam and drinking and shit alongside my methadone prescription and Crouton.

2013/2014 were a bit of a blur for me tbh.
    how many grams of Crouton does it take to get fucked up? can you get a noticeable effect with Crouton alone?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I took a lot of Crouton for a couple of weeks, and then stopped abruptly. The immediate effects of withdrawal were nausea, which persisted for a few days after my last dose. The nodding feeling was almost sort of blissful but still not euphoric enough to keep me interested. I don't remember the strain I had, just that I got it from an herbal retailer and it was green.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian how many grams of Crouton does it take to get fucked up? can you get a noticeable effect with Crouton alone?

Very noticeable. The usual beginner dosage is between 1.5 and 3g. It depends on your individual physiology and the strain/quality you got. Maeng Da strains tend to be more potent. Stay away from extract or pills. You want the ground leaves.

Mytraginine is a very potent Opioid. In fact it has a 13 times higher receptor affinity than Diacetylmophine (H). That doesn't say much about the quality of the high, though.
    I had some bag labeled Crouton md 10g laying around. 5g and i took an hour nap. Ya know all this talk of fentanyl in the news makes me wanna get some morphine.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick an herbal

you are just the worst
Jump to Top