User Controls

I was just in a VR synagogue

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It was weird ... and normal
    The rabbi guy who was hosting it/doing the speech was okay I was almost ready to accept the jedi people and maybe even not hate them but then he went into the day's lesson which was about "loving the other" and pushing multiculturalism ... obviously this was staged to appeal to the goyim ... I want to see what the real jedis teach to each other ... the talmudic shit
    Presumably while your hook nosed ally was lecturing you on tolerance, mutual respect, and acceptance of diverse viewpoints you didn't have an open mic?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Presumably while your hook nosed ally was lecturing you on tolerance, mutual respect, and acceptance of diverse viewpoints you didn't have an open mic?

I greeted them with "shalom"
    oh and then had to explain to him that I had the mute the terrible israeli techno in the background which was completely draining his sermon
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Presumably while your hook nosed ally was lecturing you on tolerance, mutual respect, and acceptance of diverse viewpoints you didn't have an open mic?

also that's not what it's abotu and you know it
    they want a monoculture because it won't be threatening to their cult
    the "elite" are using the jedis as chess pieces to bring about a monoculture that will be easily ruled over and used as capitalist slaves
    in the end capitalism and the power elite are the real issue
    even Adolf Hitler knew this, this is why the holocaust never happened and he only wanted to expel them
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Real jedis vs "jedi" for power, money, greed and advancements?

just go with it. see if it ends up being your calling in life to be jedi instead of paranoid for Anti-Semitic behavior thingy
    Originally posted by totse3.com Real jedis vs "jedi" for power, money, greed and advancements?

just go with it. see if it ends up being your calling in life to be jedi instead of paranoid for Anti-Semitic behavior thingy

Your mind has been warped from living in NYC and San Francisco for so long
    I don't blame you, just pity.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Your mind has been warped from living in NYC and San Francisco for so long
    I don't blame you, just pity.

I never said I lived in NYC

I want to live in NYC but I don't have the monies to live there. I might Air BnB back and fro if I do get money up. That way I don't have to get stuck in a lease nor morgage payments.. specially during the shitty winter months when I can spent that time in San Fran
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine they want a monoculture because it won't be threatening to their cult

I don't think they care. Monoculture, multiculture, so long as the culture is low enough so that no one threatens their power they don't care. The jedis think they had the most fun in the Ottoman empire, a weak mess without anyone to threaten them, and in Weimar Germany, pretty much the same. What they hate are Autocrats - a strong ruler like a Shah or Tzar or a Fuhrer who curbs their excesses.

TLDR: jedis promote decay because it's easier to feed on a rotting corpse than a healthy body.
Jump to Top