User Controls

Trump will cost you more money to wipe your ass

Torx Houston
    Walmart, Coca-Cola Plan Price Hikes Due to Tariffs
    Here's how Trump's tariffs will affect prices on everyday goods.
    By Stephanie Asymkos August 16, 2018 Find a Company

Tariffs imposed by the Trump administration have affected countries all over the world.
    American companies are affected by retaliatory tariffs from other countries.
    As a result of increasing costs — in part due to tariffs — of transportation of raw materials, U.S. consumers will now have to pay more for some goods offered by American brands.

Americans have endured price hikes at the pump in recent months. And now, higher shopping bills for Americans are the next thing on the list of unwelcome effects of Trump’s tariffs. The trade war launched by the Trump administration’s tariffs has resulted in retaliatory tariffs on billions of dollars’ worth of goods from around the world. Americans are feeling the pain — and it’s about to get worse.

The price of wood pulp — which is found in common household products like diapers — has risen over the last year and is expected to stay high through next year, according to Bloomberg Intelligence. That’s because the wood pulp industry suffers global logistical problems surrounding shipping and manufacturing; it’s affected by U.S. tariffs and retaliatory trade restrictions imposed by China. Household consumer product industry giants have been faced with the choice to absorb the increased cost or pass the increase on to consumers.

Procter & Gamble Co., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Nestle SA, and Coca-Cola Co. have announced imminent price increases on household consumer staples. That’s going to make it harder for retailers like Walmart to keep prices low. As the global wood pulp market continues its instability and the effects trickle down to consumers, expect the following products to make shopping bills jump:
    Diapers and training pants, specifically Pampers, Huggies, Pull-Ups and GoodNites brands
    Paper towels, specifically Bounty and Viva brands
    Tissues, specifically Puffs and Kleenex brands
    Toilet paper, specifically Charmin and Scott brands
    If Trump destroys the toilet paper market the collapse of the American Empire can't be far behind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning If Trump destroys the toilet paper market the collapse of the American Empire can't be far behind.

Lolol 😃
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    This is all the plan to make india a super power, if america can't poo in loo it's no better than india so is in effect an extension of india, 8 dimensional chess.

Y'all still got charmin though? that's the good shit, they changed the name over here.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I use cotonelllle!!!!
    Wet wipes...guess Archer was right after all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Wet wipes are the future

Humanity is finally progressing thanks to my friend mr. Donald

Sieg heil
    Too bad paper products are a billion dollar industry and costs them next to nothing to make, this is a just a thinly veiled cash grab and you are all too distracted by Trump to notice it.
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm Too bad paper products are a billion dollar industry and costs them next to nothing to make, this is a just a thinly veiled cash grab and you are all too distracted by Trump to notice it.

Doesn't really matter how much it costs...if the demand is there people will buy it. No one forces anyone to use toilet paper...it's fall/Autumn...there are lots of leaves out there you could use and for free.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Doesn't really matter how much it costs…if the demand is there people will buy it. No one forces anyone to use toilet paper…it's fall/Autumn…there are lots of leaves out there you could use and for free.

Typical brown handed libertarians.
    I bet Annie uses leaves and Heather (Heather the plant not the person)
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Torx

Do you maintain a tight tool?
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    So, they're squeezing a few quarter's out of our Charmin?

I know it costs money to make money and Trump's just trying to make our trade market better for the US. So, i'll roll with it.
    "The sun doesn't shine on Trump proposals"
    "Trump's rump plan to wipe out trade deficit"
    "Trump determined to flush American jobs down the toilet"
    "Americans may need to wipe asses with dollar bills, according to experts"

I should have been a journalist.

Oh "Trump creates a stink over toilet roll cuts"
    "Trade deficit logs slight decrease amid lavatory spat, but wages remain sticky"
    "Trump produces evidence in toilet paper dispute"
    "Despite buoyant economy democrats determined to smear Kavanaugh"
    "Trump's twitter war with mud flingers drags on, as new restrictions imposed on toilet paper"
    Trump said he'd drain the swamp, not fix your swamp ass.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I figure Trump will be affected the most by this, seeing how full of shit he is.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just buy the cheap single ply tp from the gas station and the price has never changed its a dollar for three rolls.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Stl

Do you prefer to use Kleenex or Puffs to wipe your nose when not using your sleeve, shirt tail, toilet paper, curtain panel, paper towel, mother's apron?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Always just "farmer's blow".

My mother's apron was buried with her 3 years ago.
    "Trump admin probes toilet roll for new tariffs."
    "Administration critised over handling of toilet paper affair"
    "Toilet paper tariffs imposed, but other goods allowed through crack."
    "Trump urges tightening of loopholes in toilet paper dispute"
Jump to Top