User Controls

If one of your parents commited sucide, would it mess with your head?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    That'd be pretty fucked wouldn't it? 🤯
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No that would be really normal and I wouldn't be impacted at all.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    You ol' knuckhead.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I think it would.

Lol. Why am I here?
    Are questions answered, or only asked?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do rainbows exist objectively?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Depends who is viewing, I Think.

Why do u think I'm here, with you rn?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Determinism
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Do u feel like I should be here willingly?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    The hard problem of consciousness
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Do u feel like u (openly) need me?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Better question.

How can I help u? I like u.
    I’ll never know for sure, but I think my dad planned a slow and natural suicide (not taking his high blood pressure/heart pill for a year). It fucked with my head a bit, but not as much as if he did it 100 percent for sure on purpose.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- I’ll never know for sure, but I think my dad planned a slow and natural suicide (not taking his high blood pressure/heart pill for a year). It fucked with my head a bit, but not as much as if he did it 100 percent for sure on purpose.

I don't think he did it "purposely" to u. He gave up on him, & it might have been completely separate from his love you.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don't think he did it "purposely" to u. He gave up on him, & it might have been completely separate from his love you.

Oh no no. I know if anything he did it FOR me. Prolly wanted to make sure insurance paid out so he went the natural causes route. But eh... I’ll never know. Maybe he was cuckoo and really thought he could handle his medical conditions 100% naturally.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- Oh no no. I know if anything he did it FOR me. Prolly wanted to make sure insurance paid out so he went the natural causes route. But eh… I’ll never know. Maybe he was cuckoo and really thought he could handle his medical conditions 100% naturally.

You forced his hand.
    Your parents dying messes with your head, period. Especially if you watch them deteriorate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I think He did it because he couldn't do it for himself anymore, & made sure everything was in order for you. Cuz you were the most important thing to him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think he did it because every time he tried to sign up for an email address it was already taken and he just had enough.
    I don't have parents.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh yeah that'd be devastating.
Jump to Top