User Controls

Psuedoephedrine as a stimulant/study aid?

I have a test I have to take tommorrow, being ADD as fuck as I am, it seems like an impossible task without some mild stimulants to get me through the 6 hour testing period. I'm in Turkey so I can't buy a benzedrex or get prescription meth or anything, will a stack of 1000-2000mg fish oil, 150mg of caffiene, and 300mg of psuedoephedrine do anything? Ephedrine is used as a stimulant but I don't know about psuedoephedrine. I took 240mg today to test the waters. Do you think that combo could work as nig-rigged adderall?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    what the fuck are you doing in turkey? buy some fucking opium from some dirty sand nigger
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, pdrudoephedrine is a passable stim, considerably smoother at moderate to high doses than caffeine although 300mg is way too much. Like 100mg would be strong, even with decent tolerance. At the high end I've found it to have some secondary effects, mild dissociation or just a slight "off" feeling, like you're not fully in your body or whatever. Might just be a personal quirk though, IDK. It combines quite well with small doses of yohimbine, although going too high on both will fuck you up, and not even the fun kind of fucked up, lots of nausea and that too-much-stims spaceout feel.

Also yeah, why the fuck are you in turkey? I fucking want to be in turkey. Fuck you sploo, how come you get all the good things in life?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    what the fuck are you doing in turkey? buy some fucking opium from some dirty sand nigger

It's not a bad idea, buy low and sell high. Smuggle it up your virgin asshole. You could use the money to finally move away from your controlling parents and live free on your own (high possibility of this rapidly leading to your self-destruction). Although, you are a skinny skittish White guy, so you might get robbed or shanked by some minorities for selling in their territory, if you even had the balls to go through with it to begin with (probability calculation ~ near 0%).
    I had a stroke
    Demitrius Yung Blood
    I know it's past the time you need,but for the future you can check out rhodiola( http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Nutrilite-Rhodiola-110-Dietary-Supplement?itemno=107846&pwsID=dsmith9)

It's basically safe/natural and cheaper adderall
    I had a stroke

lol noice
    Why not just eat better lift some weights and drink some coffee instead falling into a downward spiral of shit drug abuse. Then when you ace your test find some good drugs and celebrate like a successful human being
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

150mg of caffeine and 300mg of pseudoephedrine will probably cause excessive peripheral stimulation. You might want to dose on the lower end of things if all you're looking for is a performance boost.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Error 42917 My dick feels electric
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ephedrine is better than pseuoephedrine... but neither are meant for "studying" in my experience. Dont you have vyvanse?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ephedrine is better than pseuoephedrine… but neither are meant for "studying" in my experience. Dont you have vyvanse?

Anything can be a study drug if you take enough of it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Don't take that much caffeine with that much pseudo, that's a bad idea. If you're used to it, it's an even worse idea. Drop the pseudo and replace with an equal amount of theanine.
    I know it's past the time you need,but for the future you can check out rhodiola( http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Nutrilite-Rhodiola-110-Dietary-Supplement?itemno=107846&pwsID=dsmith9)

It's basically safe/natural and cheaper adderall

look at this dude linking to his amway shop and shit
Jump to Top