User Controls

Walking around an area with lots of foot traffic and stabbing random people

How many people do you think you could stab before the cops took you down?

I don't think anyone here could do more than a few.
    Sevn Yung Blood [confab my linked clunch]
    What city, what time?

Rush hour downtown maybe 20. If your talking a quick gut poke then move on. If your stabbing to kill maybe only 5
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can't say exactly how many for sure, but probably less than you'd think. All they have to do is make a big fuss and point you out to other passersby and you're pretty much toast.
    Originally posted by Sevn What city, what time?

Rush hour downtown maybe 20. If your talking a quick gut poke then move on. If your stabbing to kill maybe only 5

The details are up to you.
    Ok, your city, your street( what time do you leave for work?). Just one( maybe 2 if momma runs out to save you)
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OP is a uighar
    Originally posted by Sevn Ok, your city, your street( what time do you leave for work?). Just one( maybe 2 if momma runs out to save you)

I don't live on Earth
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    zero, I carry a gun. Ask me how many I could shoot.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb zero, I carry a gun. Ask me how many I could shoot.

How many?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb zero, I carry a gun. Ask me how many I could shoot.

This isn't about your proficiency with firearms.

It's a serious question about how many humans you think you could take in a melee
    Bueno motherfucker
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That happened in a city near me. The dude got 15 people but killed 0.
    HTS highlight reel
    Between 0 and 5.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    hajis try this all the time it doesnt even stay in the news cycle for a day not even worth it tbh imo fam.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Zero - Just thinking about it makes me queasy
    Originally posted by RisiR † That happened in a city near me. The dude got 15 people but killed 0.

one of them have AIDS.

now guess again.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † That happened in a city near me. The dude got 15 people but killed 0.

there was a guy in China recently who drove into a crowd, then got out and started wanging people with a shovel. He killed around 20 from memory.

I'm surprised that they've always gone for the 'run into a crowd with knife drawn' approach; you'd think a higher score would be possible with a little stealth - ambushing people in the bathroom, blind alleys etc.

I guess fans of Metal Gear Solid aren't likely to become mass stabbers
    Originally posted by aldra there was a guy in China recently who drove into a crowd, then got out and started wanging people with a shovel. He killed around 20 from memory.

I'm surprised that they've always gone for the 'run into a crowd with knife drawn' approach; you'd think a higher score would be possible with a little stealth - ambushing people in the bathroom, blind alleys etc.

I guess fans of Metal Gear Solid aren't likely to become mass stabbers

fake news.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    You’d get stopped before the cops

Everyone I know carries
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Loads in gun free city 5+

Much much less in a city where you are allowed to carry. 2 or less.
Jump to Top