User Controls

a new pride

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Berkeley Women past the age of 50

The other day, I saw a lesbian (white) couple get on the elevator.

I smiled when they got on the elevator but was staring at the one looking at me. She gave me a "Go fuck yourself" look.

so much for being nice when I'm feeling down.

So I thought "Man hater or even worst "Hater of the middle class white middle age male" as many of the older White lesbian women tend to be.. or at least the butch ones. More than other lesbian women. Even butch of other ethnicities except maybe hispanics lesbian butch women also seem to hate white males.

But White Butch Lesbian women, more in the middle age group tend to be the most hateful of white men like me.

So I looked at the other lesbian who also had butch hair and was like "Shit, she even made you cut your hair short like hers now that you're older.

But as they got off the elevator I realized not only are they the same height and same weight and same hair style, but the other one is really a man. a Man. And she grabs onto his arm and kisses him. But here is the thing. He's affeminate as shit. He had 2 earings in one ear and one in the other. The kind that little girls wear. first piercing kind of children's earings. with little jediells.

and I got on the elevator first and they got on the next floor below, but they slowly walked out first and when they saw I was speeding up to go around them, they walked into the store first to get in front of me.. she picked up speed real fast. But I hooked for the other door and got in front of them. I heard her say "of course he's going to walk in front of us" and I turned and looked and his face was priceless.. it was like "She makes me look this way and I'm sorry she's speaking out" and he just gestures with his hand "don't worry" as to ignore her.

I have been seeing this more and more. He was also walking with an identical girls (like 5th grader) neon colored backpack.

So these white women up here don't do like LA women do when they start hating middle aged whitey (their husbands) instead they just fucked black dudes or whoever.

No, Instead these women make their husband butch their once long berkeley hair for a lesbian chop.

I'm not hating on lesbians.. it's just the white male hating white women who seem to still love their husbands but only if the husbands appease them and cut their hair and do lesbian things.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Do you see what I'm seeing n saying?
    Did you even say hello to them?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Ridiculous
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm Did you even say hello to them?

Actually I smiled and said Hi

and she looked and turned with a "Fuck you" face. not a dead pan.

Why do you ask, Lannny alt?
    Originally posted by totse3.com Actually I smiled and said Hi

and she looked and turned with a "Fuck you" face. not a dead pan.

Why do you ask, Lannny alt?

You seem quick to judge and assume things
    Originally posted by totse3.com Do you see what I'm seeing n saying?

did your girlfriend force you to get a lesbian haircut ?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did your girlfriend force you to get a lesbian haircut ?

Not yet. I'm trying to grow it out. and with a beard now. Alex Jones growing one and now so am I.. so am I!

no, I decided to be Santa this year.. cut it when summer rolls back around.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Not yet. I'm trying to grow it out. and with a beard now. Alex Jones growing one and now so am I.. so am I!

no, I decided to be Santa this year.. cut it when summer rolls back around.

you enjoy children sitting and rubbing their genitals on your laps ?
    Bueno motherfucker
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you enjoy children sitting and rubbing their genitals on your laps ?

JE'SUS CRIMENY

WTH!
    Bueno motherfucker
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    ^Edgy as fark!
    Originally posted by totse3.com JE'SUS CRIMENY

WTH!

i didnt hear no.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i didnt hear no.

You're just mad because I made comments about your lifestyle.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Berkeley Women past the age of 50

The other day, I saw a lesbian (white) couple get on the elevator.

Snip...how does she know they were lesbian? they might have been bi...fucking sexist.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Our creator made Pee Pees and Vagoos while poopers were made for pooping. It really is that simple!

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Snip…how does she know they were lesbian? they might have been bi…fucking sexist.
Jump to Top