User Controls

Smoking carfentanil

I just puked from smoking a rice grain size sized of fentanyl

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    no, not a rice grain size sized of fentanyl??

I'm still puking
    Technologist victim of incest
    Hmmmm I wonder if carfentanyl is safe? Nahhhhhhh. Good luck OP I wouldn’t come within 100 yards of you. SMDH
    Originally posted by Technologist Hmmmm I wonder if carfentanyl is safe? Nahhhhhhh. Good luck OP I wouldn’t come within 100 yards of you. SMDH

I'm not a zombie
    mso8 Houston
    that's a lot actually
    You’re a fool to even go near that shit. You have a death wish? Are you trying to make people that come near you sick too? Heroin is one thing. Carfentanyl is just plain stupid.

Your choice your consequences!
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you trying to make people that come near you sick too?

It's an opiate not, anthrax.
    Maybe you should read about it. It can be inhaled or absorbed through the pores in your skin. Just plain stupidity!
    its alright if you use some sense and be sure you're getting the doses right.

y'all need to stop listening to that fucking stupid media with their bullshit fearmongering, lol.

fucking idiots

Think so Narc? Really? I know what how EMS has to “gear up” to save any heroin overdose because of this shit. It IS absorbed through the skin and can be inhaled.
    But, no, let’s rationalize it! Yay it’s a fun buzz.

Fucking stupid!
    The problem is only when people are sold it as heroin. If people are sold it as fentanyl then they'll know how to handle it properly.

Sounds like OP doesn’t know how to handle it ehh?
    Narc,
    I do not judge anyone on here for the drugs they do, not my place to judge. OP may be a swell guy, but I draw the line at carfentanyl. Just fucking stupid. Go ahead and fuck yourself up (not necessarily you Narc), but if you take something that can affect those around you, then fuck you, I say!
    Even though carfentanil is a lot stronger than fentanyl effects wise, it's slightly less lethal by weight than fentanyl
    I woke up and puked my guts out
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Sounds like OP doesn’t know how to handle it ehh?

If OP is conscious enough to post about how sick he is, OP more-or-less knows how to handle it. If OP thought it was heroin, OP would be dead as fuck.
    Originally posted by HTS If OP is conscious enough to post about how sick he is, OP more-or-less knows how to handle it. If OP thought it was heroin, OP would be dead as fuck.

If OP knew how to handle it he wouldn’t be puking his guts out!!! Just because he’s not dead doesn’t mean he can handle it. Yeah, there’s not enough shit out there to get high on, let me try an elephant tranqulizer. SMDH
    Originally posted by Technologist If OP knew how to handle it he wouldn’t be puking his guts out!!! Just because he’s not dead doesn’t mean he can handle it. Yeah, there’s not enough shit out there to get high on, let me try an elephant tranqulizer. SMDH

I literally haven't done opiates of any kind in like two years. I have zero tolerance so this is to be expected.

The 30mins of powerful euphoria were worth throwing up for the past 12 hours, it has passed and I just feel a bit dizzy and still like I'm gonna puke but I am recovering.

Still got more dope left too, you get your moneys worth.

It kinda looked like this stuff

Jump to Top