User Controls

Controversy Surrounds Robot Sex Brothel Slated to Open in Houston Texas

http://www.khou.com/article/news/local/controversy-surrounds-robot-sex-brothel-set-to-open-in-houston/285-596991498

All I can think is, “hey we have a future ahead of us where Enter doesn’t have to get rich to buy one of these things. Isn’t that nice for him!”
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You can be homeless and have a complete harem of sex robots if you can just get your hands on some balloons, sharpies, and whipped cream.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Miss me?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Robots can't make rape allegations so they are automatically better beings than you.
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby Miss me?

Sure loogs. If that’s you and not Bill Krozby. But I’m pretty sure it’s not Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Robots can't make rape allegations so they are automatically better beings than you.

Haha aww. Hey now, why you gotta come out fighting?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -mal- Haha aww. Hey now, why you gotta come out fighting?

I don't know. Sorry. You should have stabbed Bill Krozby in his sleep when you had the chance.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by -mal- Sure loogs. If that’s you and not Bill Krozby. But I’m pretty sure it’s not Bill Krozby.

You spelt wrong babe. You still got my number though? If you want my fat 12inch cock inside you again you know what number to call ;)

Also I've been working out, all about the fitness these days darling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † I don't know. Sorry. You should have stabbed Bill Krozby in his sleep when you had the chance.

No comment.
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby You spelt wrong babe. You still got my number though? If you want my fat 12inch cock inside you again you know what number to call ;)

Also I've been working out, all about the fitness these days darling.

Lol, sure okay, whatever you say loogey.
    Sevn Yung Blood [confab my linked clunch]
    If they don’t wash them you still end up with a pepperoni pizza dick?
    Bueno motherfucker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bueno Hi Mal

Get to bed.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's 91° rn @ 1:30 am, do u think I deserve that MMQ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm It's 91° rn @ 1:30 am, do u think I deserve that MMQ?

Do you deserve that? I have no idea. Do you?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Good question. Just checking where ur head is at.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's up my ass as usual. I'm a gold medal gymnast not sure if that has been mentioned yet.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Not yet, but Noted.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by -mal- Lol, sure okay, whatever you say loogey.

Derpadew!!
    Is getting fucked in the ass by a robot gay?

Asking for a friend
Jump to Top