User Controls

Make TSTM great again

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    3char
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Why you so scared about having one account breh?

You a pussy boy or something?
    are there any predicktions you would like to make ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's not Lanny's responsibility to ensure your privacy and/or anonymity.

That said, it was a good feature. For when shit really hits the fan.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Maybe I should charge like $20 to use the anonymization feature. I don't really need the money but it would keep broke scrubs and spammers from abusing it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny
    Maybe I should charge like $20 to use the anonymization feature. I don't really need the money but it would keep broke scrubs and spammers from abusing it.

Just put it back and give every user account that has existed for longer than 6 months 1 TSTM Token, to be redeemed in an emergency, only.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And you should get a new token every 6 months you don't use your last token, and so people like me and sophie would get like 6 tokens right away cuz 3 years of not TSTM'ng, and we should be able to redeem unused tokens for prizes of drugs or toys or just a bunch of money.
    Originally posted by mmQ And you should get a new token every 6 months you don't use your last token, and so people like me and sophie would get like 6 tokens right away cuz 3 years of not TSTM'ng, and we should be able to redeem unused tokens for prizes of drugs or toys or just a bunch of money.

I'll settle for the occasional forum favor, like making a post disappear.
    Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred.

Harnessed?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Manipulated
    Originally posted by Lanny

Make it tree fiddly
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll settle for the occasional forum favor, like making a post disappear.

5 tokens, remove all thanks from one user.
    Originally posted by Sophie Just put it back and give every user account that has existed for longer than 6 months 1 TSTM Token, to be redeemed in an emergency, only.

and people who had tstmed shouldnt be allowed back unless they provide proofs of sex change.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    §m£ÂgØL the butt boy!
Jump to Top