User Controls

I debated making a fake profile and say I was a man living in my mom's basement

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    and debase all you honest and truthful real people but I saw another thread and said to myself, "Self, fuck it! They're too stupid to know the difference."
    Lmao
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was gonna make a fake Facebook account and pretend to be a ghetto girl with kids she has limited contact with and posts overly dramatic shit about how she's "not about the drama" and shit like that. I thought it would be funny but also kinda interchangeable from the actual people like that
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Watch you we got my favorite little princess over here! Jeeeeeert!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Sudo. What's going on? Stop being weird in the corner. Come sit down, tell me what's wrong?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Sudo. What's going on? Stop being weird in the corner. Come sit down, tell me what's wrong?

That's not a question. Ask me any question you want
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm busy. Ttyl
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo I was gonna make a fake Facebook account and pretend to be a ghetto girl with kids she has limited contact with and posts overly dramatic shit about how she's "not about the drama" and shit like that. I thought it would be funny but also kinda interchangeable from the actual people like that

You could easily blend into my friend's list without me even noticing.
    +1
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're a dade that lives in a van so not much difference.
    I thought about being a dade and cruise schoolyards in a fancy van with observation Windows and snazzy curtains and lots of polished chrome while an exterior audio system played "Wheels On The Bus".
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by cupocheer I thought about being a dade and cruise schoolyards in a fancy van with observation Windows and snazzy curtains and lots of polished chrome while an exterior audio system played "Wheels On The Bus".

How utterly queer of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie How utterly queer of you.

How utterly queer of you to think that utterly queer of me like you hold a degree on diagnosing queer chit and stuff of a queer nature.

I hadn't considered doing a queer profile and running around a stupid internet website in polyester brocade and Argyll socks and ram a shaft into the as send of every stump-broke cracker that was fool enough to turn their back.

WTF? LMRAO
    Originally posted by cupocheer How utterly queer of you to think that utterly queer of me like you hold a degree on diagnosing queer chit and stuff of a queer nature.

I am indeed adapt at spotting queer things, i get used to 'normal' to fast.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Try the French Market!

I thought about a profile where I was a lumbering giant or a midget extra in spaghetti westerns but I didnt have any experience with a saw so seeing saved some space socially and I forgot that I could come up short in any instance so I chill-axed for a few thumbed through some odd scenerios.

Lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by cupocheer I thought about being a dade and cruise schoolyards in a fancy van with observation Windows and snazzy curtains and lots of polished chrome while an exterior audio system played "Wheels On The Bus".

You aren't funny.
    Neither are you.

Would you like to take a walk in the woods with me?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Was funny that time zok made the no-PI rule, but then let his little circlejerk spread PI without consequence, and then I social engineered and manipulated them all into getting themselves banned for it on their own rule in the end. Goood times. It is sooo good to hear it.
    Thank you.

I spent the better part of last week of the deco d week of my two week ban designing it for introduction this week.

It appeared to be rather difficult to decipher until I got to that portion where the code modified the previous code into the old code to generate the new code and then it was as if someone just turned on all the lights at once and it became clear as mud.

It was a challenge at first but what a wonderful learning experience. I would recommend it to everyone. I'm glad I was given the opportunity.

I might still conceive of a fake profile of a secret code guru and know it all if I can find me some nerd glasses, a pocket protector, and a Mac and call myself Morris Code or some such. LMRAO
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Was funny that time zok made the no-PI rule, but then let his little circlejerk spread PI without consequence, and then I social engineered and manipulated them all into getting themselves banned for it on their own rule in the end. Goood times. It is sooo good to hear it.

Never happened. Your revisionist history is more myth and legend than actual history and that is me putting it as nicely as i know how.
Jump to Top