User Controls

The Noon Day Sun On Black Asphalt

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    The salty sweat of my brow ran in rivletts down my face; stinging my tearing eyes with salty residue.

The center line shimmeringly made my vision blur as I traced the route of a tumbleweed hopping and bouncing across the lonely stretch of highway.

Feet faltering, would I trip and land face first in the no passing zone?

Did it matter any more?

Peering, unseeing behind me a wavering illusion began to take a more solid form out in the distance.

The apparition cast a shimmering white glow before shape changing and darkening into a shade of smokey gray.

Not wanting to stop moving forward I continued my travel casting frequent glances behind me to watch the slowly encroaching thing off in the distance behind me.

As the horizon appeared to move further away I began to feel a sense of panic: please don't let sundown catch me out here with that follower still behind me.
    I have a/c in my car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pure shit. Stop posting.
    My feet began to feel as if my shoes were weighted with lead. I stumbled, regained my balance and plodded on.

The pop! spif! crackle! of the hot bubbling tar released an odor of burnt petroleum drifting upward and immeshing its rancid whiff of sour water in my nose.

Ringlets of sweat drenched hair began wrapping its tendrils around my chin and leaving escaping hairs stuck in my lashes rely obscuring my hazy vision.

Remembering the shape following along behind me I slowly turned my head to see how close the apirition had gotten to me.

Seeing the smoky visage still the same distance away from me I looked forward again and just avoiding stepping off the side of the road.

Struggling to fight back tears stinging my eyes I audibly gasped as I thought I saw something far out ahead of me relecting the sun. Not believing what I thought I had seen I glanced back to see if my stalker had seen it, too.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hope I don't sweat to death in the process!

OMG! Amiright tho?! 😂
    african american asphalt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Stop getting drunk in the sun, Cup.. it's easier to get heat stroke
    Not noticing any change is the demeanor of the apparition behind me I continued onward.

Attempting to peer off into the distance to see if I could find what had draw my attention before I swept my eyes left and right and back again.

Where was it? What was it? Was I beginning to hallucinate in the blazing noon day sun?

"There! THERE! I saw that! Do it again! Please! Do it again."

The reflection disappeared as quickly as it had come. Was someone or something (glancing over my shoulder at the shadowy figure still behind me) playing a cat and mouse game with my mind?

A twinge of fear began to ease into my thoughts -- why? Why me? What is it all about? Why are you following me? What do you want?

Suddenly my mouth went completely dry and my tongue grew thick and heavy in my throat. Dehydration! I was beginning to dehydrate. Dehydration can make a person very ill, even lead to death. I needed liquid! Moisture! Where was I going to get any thing liquid?

There! A cactus. I can eat its prickly pear.

Ignoring the pain of the filament, thorny hairs of the cactus I ripped the pear apart and thrust the fruit into my parched mouth.

As I sucked the life giving moisture from the cactus I looked down the distance and saw that my stalker hadn't moved but waiting patiently as I refreshed my thirst.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    They're waiting in Vegas
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by RisiR † Pure shit. Stop posting.

triggered,little dick?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by WellHung triggered,little dick?

And how!!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by cupocheer Not noticing any change is the demeanor of the apparition behind me I continued onward.

Attempting to peer off into the distance to see if I could find what had draw my attention before I swept my eyes left and right and back again.

Where was it? What was it? Was I beginning to hallucinate in the blazing noon day sun?

"There! THERE! I saw that! Do it again! Please! Do it again."

The reflection disappeared as quickly as it had come. Was someone or something (glancing over my shoulder at the shadowy figure still behind me) playing a cat and mouse game with my mind?

A twinge of fear began to ease into my thoughts – why? Why me? What is it all about? Why are you following me? What do you want?

Suddenly my mouth went completely dry and my tongue grew thick and heavy in my throat. Dehydration! I was beginning to dehydrate. Dehydration can make a person very ill, even lead to death. I needed liquid! Moisture! Where was I going to get any thing liquid?

There! A cactus. I can eat its prickly pear.

Ignoring the pain of the filament, thorny hairs of the cactus I ripped the pear apart and thrust the fruit into my parched mouth.

As I sucked the life giving moisture from the cactus I looked down the distance and saw that my stalker hadn't moved but waiting patiently as I refreshed my thirst.

Cupo, you'll never escape that which always follows you, for...it is your fat ass!
    STL, did you see Rosie's pic I sent you??
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Rosie 💗 Mikey

She's strikin a pose for you, STL..
    Mewsik...🌹
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Cup, i cancelled my Netflix. I shoulda done it months ago!!

schluf

schluf

schluf

Hairs tingling against my skin and rising on my nape, I fought my own body's instant reaction to gasp out loud and begin running.

Slowly rising from my knees where I knelt beside the cactus which had just satisfied my need for sustenance, I glanced down the heat wavering pavement behind me and saw that the thing behind me had moved, No! was moving.

What the ...? Whatever it was was shape-changing, again. From an unformed, whitish-smoke colored non-form there ed to be extremities forming where normal legs should be. The color of the apparition was beginning to take on a greenish-smokey hue.

Gaining my sore feet I to slowing back away from "it" and then I turned as calmly as I could, heart throbbing wildly in my chest, and began hurrying up the road away from my follower.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Cup, i cancelled my Netflix. I shoulda done it months ago!!

what do you have now?

I have both Prime and Netflix.

Lately I been watching SeaLab on Prime .. it's kind of weird-funny
    A cloud# Please, Lord, just one cloud. Block the sun for just a few minutes.

I prayed ferverently in my soul for some divine intervention from the blistering sun which scorched even the color from my jeans.

Keep moving! Don't stop! One foot first, then the other. Slow down heart beat! Don't cry! Keep moving! Oh, my God, protect your child!

Turning around suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks...
Jump to Top