User Controls

100 miligrams of THC in oil for $4: Good Geal or Bad Deal?

esbity African Astronaut
    I saw that they had little $12 packs with 3 small oil filled bottles. Each bottle has 100 miligrams of THC. They had Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid. The packs were labeled '300mg'.

I bought 4 of each. So I have 3600mgs of THC oil.

How long with it last?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you have a tolerance to edibles?

100mg should get you high if you don't. I guess you don't or you wouldn't ask this question. Chug them all at once for maximum pleasure.
    esbity African Astronaut
    No, 10mg gets me high. Unless I've been using.
    kush_blunt Houston
    so...
    if eighth of weed = 3.4 grams
    and
    3.4grams is 20$ with 10% thc content,
    we know that average market value 340mg of thc is ~ 20$

therefore
    340mg/$20 < 100mg/$4
    which means the oil is better than amv
    esbity African Astronaut
    So I win?
    kush_blunt Houston
    yes
    kush_blunt Houston
    assuming the oil is one hundred percent thc
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The percentage of THC that is givien on strains does not mean percentage in relation to plant material but percentage of Cannabinoid make up. All Cannabinoids are 100% and THC is 10% of that in your example. Cannabinoid extracts are roughly 10% of plant material.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I mean, strains with 20% THC aren't uncommon but if you hold a bud of that in your hand it's wrong to assume that a 5th of it is pure THC.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † The percentage of THC that is givien on strains does not mean percentage in relation to plant material but percentage of Cannabinoid make up. All Cannabinoids are 100% and THC is 10% of that in your example. Cannabinoid extracts are roughly 10% of plant material.

It's good stuff though. Has an alcohol taste. One quarter of a bottle is felt strong. Just like two/three 10mg candies.

I think it'll last me a long time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes. If the base is Cannabinoid content and not plant material you made an even better deal.
Jump to Top