User Controls

Life of a city

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Riding a bike around town on a Saturday around 10pm - 12a is pretty interesting.
    I never suspected so much would be going on all at the same time.
    There is so much to your town you'll never know even existed unless you go riding around on a bicycle.
    I rode through downtown and saw five people around the square playing pokemon go, I rode towards the park and passed by these two old women in their 50s/early 40s walking around.
    There was a drunk woman outside a bar crying about something while a man pretended to console her.
    There was another woman who was yelling about somebody who stole her bag.
    As I rode by the library there was a teenager with a portable speaker blasting rap music while swinging LED lights around in circles.
    I rode by a huge historic house with a bunch of children talking, maybe they were having a sleep over.
    There were homecoming teens everywhere earlier.
    All of this action going on, simultaneously in real time.
    Yet before that there I was sitting in my car browsing Voat, /pol/ and NIS in silence.
    I honestly think I might get a better DSLR that can handle night vision better (anybody got any recommendations?) and do a documentary on the nightlife of my town.
    If I do that I'll upload it to vimeo and accept donations, physical Blu-ray package will also be an option.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I used to be fascinated like this. but people start to think you're weird and looking for shit to steal.

there are no real freedoms in the USA as long as people are so post 9/11 paranoid.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Constant nipple used to ride around to this.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by totse3.com I used to be fascinated like this. but people start to think you're weird and looking for shit to steal.

there are no real freedoms in the USA as long as people are so post 9/11 paranoid.

Yup
    I was harassed by the cops last night for going behind a building to piss
    Luckily they recognized me from a week ago so they gave me a pass
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Constant nipple used to ride around to this.

The skate club?

Where you live?
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Vimeo?

Are you fucking retarded dude? Go live on YouTube with TTS streamlabs and you can make $4000+ a month

https://streamlabs.com
    Hey totse2001, we should meet up someday and explore NYC
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey Vimeo?

Are you fucking retarded dude? Go live on YouTube with TTS streamlabs and you can make $4000+ a month

https://streamlabs.com

Holy shit I should look into this
    I could walk around interview people and do live skits
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Hey totse2001, we should meet up someday and explore NYC

sure next time I'm heading for NYC I'll let you know
    Originally posted by totse3.com sure next time I'm heading for NYC I'll let you know

where are you now?
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Holy shit I should look into this
    I could walk around interview people and do live skits

It's the new way to make a living

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult It's the new way to make a living

Beats Fivvr

how I do this. who gonna give money to a fat white old guy?
    Originally posted by totse3.com Beats Fivvr

You would be surprised

DontTellEm Black Hole
    LMAO @ that video!!
    Originally posted by totse3.com Beats Fivvr

Fuuuuck I should have been doing this back when I was at my grandparents smoking weed all day making voice reocrdings in my room about the illuminati and now
    I could have been getting paid
    People would have paid to watch me raving out in my room to YUng Lean in my house robe.
Jump to Top