User Controls

The bus has returned

Alice Yung Blood
    Hey guys, you might remember my last thread. I just wanted to give an update on what really happened, I got a sex change.

https://niggasin.space/thread/25430

Sorry for scaring all of you, but I had to do this for myself. I was tired of living a lie.

I'm not gonna be posting under the 'Malice' username anymore because it no longer reflects my identity.

Anyways, it will probably be a few weeks before I start posting regularly again. I'm still reading TRT every day though, talk to you all soon.

Kisses 😘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Post nekkid pictures!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur an imbecile.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    pics or lie
    Ubana sc
    Alice Yung Blood
    Originally posted by stl1 Post nekkid pictures!

I'm shy but I will show you guys a before and after
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Alice Hey guys, you might remember my last thread. I just wanted to give an update on what really happened, I got a sex change.

https://niggasin.space/thread/25430

Sorry for scaring all of you, but I had to do this for myself. I was tired of living a lie.

I'm not gonna be posting under the 'Malice' username anymore because it no longer reflects my identity.

Anyways, it will probably be a few weeks before I start posting regularly again. I'm still reading TRT every day though, talk to you all soon.

Kisses 😘

Does the unicorn still recognize you? Hugs sweetie!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Damn, those gums. Haha.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    2 soon
    Can we get an IP address confirmation it's the same faggot?
    esbity African Astronaut
    What type of swx change.
Jump to Top