User Controls

Why did I get a sinking feeling in my gut, and only feel pity?

Technologist victim of incest
    We had a heroin addict come in the other day for treatment on her abscesses, (puss filled pockets in the skin, due to shooting up). She was covered in track marks everywhere. Said she’d been addicted for 10 yrs.

Here’s my question....
    Why did my coworkers think she was disgusting instead of feeling sympathy for her?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist We had a heroin addict come in the other day for treatment on her abscesses, (puss filled pockets in the skin, due to shooting up). She was covered in track marks everywhere. Said she’d been addicted for 10 yrs.

Here’s my question….
    Why did my coworkers think she was disgusting instead of feeling empathy for her?

lol...how the fuck are we supposed to know? wtf?

Also... unless you've done heroin yourself.. you can't have empathy for her... only sympathy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung lol…how the fuck are we supposed to know? wtf?

Also… unless you've done heroin yourself.. you can't have empathy for her… only sympathy.

Shut it Matt.
    I don’t get why people look at these poor souls in disgust.

So I chose the wrong “pathy”, deal with it and STFU.

Go make a thread about someone so you can ride their coattails. I’m not a troll like you. I enjoy discussions that provoke thought. Move along, we know your thoughts are fucked up.

There fixed it for ya you freak!
    WellHung Black Hole
    You ask such stupid fucking questions all the time it just gets irritating after a while.
    Originally posted by WellHung You ask such stupid fucking questions all the time it just gets irritating after a while.

If it irritates you, move along. I’m sure there’s someone else’s coattails you can hang on to!

Be gone sicko!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Are you that dense that you can't possibly speculate why someone would think it's disgusting to see a diseased addict with abscesses and unsightly looking track marks over their whole body? What the fuck is wrong with you? are you that ignorant that you think everyone else should think like you do? I just get sick of dealing with mental midgets like you hun.
    Move along faggot
    Originally posted by Technologist Here’s my question….
    Why did my coworkers think she was disgusting instead of feeling sympathy for her?

one word.

morality.
    What? My coworkers think they are morally superior?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny one word.

morality.

one word. douchebag.
    Just ignore the faggot.

Obviously I don’t get it. After the girl left I couldn’t get her off my mind, I felt so bad for her.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Move along faggot

Originally posted by Technologist Move along faggot

block me snaggletooth🤣😃
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Oh, yes. That Heroin can be a Bitch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Here’s my question….

because they're of the (largely mistaken) belief that their lives could never go that wrong, and that that makes them inherently better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But there is hope for the addicted! Prayers, perhaps? And lots of self control...
    Originally posted by Technologist What? My coworkers think they are morally superior?

no, u.
    It's not the end of the world. It can be conquered!
    But don't give up, because there is a higher power just waiting to hear from you if you find yourself in this situation.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q And I've never wrote this kind of stuff before cuz dh would've mocked me and seeing so much drug use here on this site makes me wanna let them know what the future holds of….misery , and I'm weeping as I'm typing….

Hahahaha!
Jump to Top