User Controls

Donald Trump is going to be assassinated soon / Hitler is still alive

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Before the end of the year and it will be blamed on Vladimir Putin, president of Russia.

This will trigger some larger global events. You might have been wondering where I went, I was just waiting for this story to show up and it finally has.

Proof Hitler is still alive, this is why Trump is being targeted because people are afraid of his neo nazi supporters when they find out Hitler never died they will use Trump to legitimize their views.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by totse2118 Before the end of the year and it will be blamed on Vladimir Putin, president of Russia.

This will trigger some larger global events. You might have been wondering where I went, I was just waiting for this story to show up and it finally has.

Proof Hitler is still alive, this is why Trump is being targeted because people are afraid of his neo nazi supporters when they find out Hitler never died they will use Trump to legitimize their views.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Good WWII fanfic. I'll admit that it piqued my interest.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Herman Guntherberg
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Secret Service triggered.

Expect a knock at your door soon.

If it did happen, It will be a second time someone posts something uber-flagable

and when the media comes to talk to the rest of us, I will talk about the first event in 2001
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It will be said it was of natural causes.

His mushroom headed dick blew up.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    You should hook up with Al Gore! He had some wild fantasies too.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb You should hook up with Al Gore! He had some wild fantasies too.

don't say that about the man who invented innerwebs
    The remnants of Hurricane Florence is back over the atlantic, trying to reorganize. Traveling west towards the east coast of the US. UGH!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb The remnants of Hurricane Florence is back over the atlantic, trying to reorganize. Traveling west towards the east coast of the US. UGH!

She's coming back for seconds, you going to let her get away with this?

Operation Popeye.. remember?
    Too far out for now
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I flagged this for feds

your threatening BS is a bunch of malarky.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 Before the end of the year and it will be blamed on Vladimir Putin, president of Russia.

Nose isn't the same

Also all actual real truthers who have crawled all the way down the rabbit hole and back know that Adolf wasn't killed or moved to Argentina, he used a teleportation portal to travel to another dimension that is reserved for the Aryan people.
    This is why jedis are working so hard on A.I. and advanced tech, they want to destroy the Aryan domain and build something similar for their third temple.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Nose isn't the same

At least 75 years later from that pic, his nose will have grown. They're clearly both Hitler. That's not even debatable. Whatsoever.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Can't debate cuz No one cares.
    Get in formation lil Nigger.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra Herman Guntherberg

Herman Gunther(((berg)))
    Originally posted by mmQ At least 75 years later from that pic, his nose will have grown. They're clearly both Hitler. That's not even debatable. Whatsoever.

you're blind and stupid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine you're blind and stupid

Regardless, those are both the same the person. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U garbage. We both know it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Regardless, those are both the same the person. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I grew up around old people so im good with recognizing senior facial characteristics.
    tbose are not the same people.
    the real Adolf is in another reality
Jump to Top