User Controls

Anyone here into pub crawls?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know I am, I pub crawl a few times A month, its a crawl, but hey whatcha gonna do chicken? so how about you do you pub crawl?
    You don't have pubs in America.

Europetards everyone
    i usually dont have enough money, but bars / strippers is a classic.

pretty sure we do fuck face. reject seems like the kinda reject that says america doesn't have pizza lol

so basically nobody here pub crawls? hmmm....

pretty sure we do fuck face. reject seems like the kinda reject that says america doesn't have pizza lol

Nah you have bars, not proper pubs. And why would I say that when the average weight of an American is 250lbs and you love your pizza. Pizza is more an American thing than it is Italian.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Is this when you get so drunk you have to crawl back home from the pub?
    Nah you have bars, not proper pubs. And why would I say that when the average weight of an American is 250lbs and you love your pizza. Pizza is more an American thing than it is Italian.

Google'd 'pub' - a tavern or bar.

Would ya fuckin look at that. Maybe I should google 'synonyms' next...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2015/01/7-differences-between-american-and-british-pubs

I'm sure this is would reject is referring to, more or less. Pubs are more a longstanding tradition in British culture than in America, but technically we certainly do have pubs here in America. Either way, a pub crawl doesn't have anything to do with crawling from pub to pub as it does touring multiple drinking establishments. To say America can't have a pub crawl because we don't have 'proper pubs' is a bit on the cringey and pretentious side of things, point not withstanding.

Either agree with me or shut the fuck up mq! I know my rights!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Either agree with me or shut the fuck up mq! I know my rights!

I agree with you.
    So does anyone here do pub crawls? My friends from my old job I got fired at have done a few pub crawls recently. They were hella fun, a little over a month ago on a pub crawl, we were singing doowop songs when we saw a black guy start shooting at a group of women, I believe one of them died, though what was weird was I didn't see any blood, and I even saw one of the ladies, get up... and just walk off when the ambulance came. It was crazy, my friend kyle, actually jumped into a dumpster lol

On our first pub crawler, we were walking out of a pub and going to the one next door, when we were about 4 feet away from the door, we all simultaneously leaped to door and all at the same time said "here we are!" when we landed. shit was awesome.
    My friends and I are neo-soviets and when we paint the town red WE PAINT IT WITH THE BLOOD OF PROLETARIATS. Last time we did a pub crawl was on my friends birthday and every bar seemed like a normal bar/pub from the outside "OH LOOK BOYS THE BROWN TURTLE" but it's actually Afro Caribbean and we were the only white people.

I might have to do one when I get paid but none of my friends drink or do drugs.
Jump to Top