User Controls

I was just at a bar

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It was around 12am, I went out for a bike ride around town.
    It was a lovely ride.
    When I I got to downtown I checked this one bar but they were closed so I was like "fuck it I'm just gonna ride around town" and as I was exiting the downtown area I passed by this other bar and noticed there was music playing and people talking so I stopped and entered the place to see what was up ...
    This was the first time I have ever gone to a bar on my own.
    There was this guy inside wearing a navy hat so I asked him about Donald Trump and if he thought he was legit and working with the military intelligence to take down the communist deep state ... then later we got to talking about aliens and other dimensions and shit ...
    He was really enthusiastic, yelling and everything going into metaphors and talking in a way I couldn't really understand ... then suddenly the lighter he was holding starts shooting out liquid on the bottom half and it got all over his pants ... I freaked the fuck out thinking he thought I was a spy or something and was trying to poison me ...
    So I stood up out of my chair and we talked some more near one of the booths, he mentioned doing LSD and how it opened his mind to higher consciousness or something and I was standing there hoping he wasn't some secret agent or being monitored by some sort of aliens or government agents that popped a hole in his lighter (btw can lighters do that, there isn't any pressure inside is there how could it shoot out the fluid like that).
    Some younger dude around my age bro fisted me.
    Some other youngish dude slightly older than me walked up to me and the navy guy and asked us for some weed, I guess he overheard us talking about LSD and aliens.
    Pretty weird experience but cool overall, for my first bar experience I rate it a 10/10.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The lighter noticed that you are a jedi and tried to gas you. The only reason the false valor guy talked to you was because he was drunk. He definitely regrets it. You got brofisted out of pity. Everyone hates you. Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by RisiR † The lighter noticed that you are a jedi and tried to gas you. The only reason the false valor guy talked to you was because he was drunk. He definitely regrets it. You got brofisted out of pity. Everyone hates you. Kill yourself.

Stop projecting your self-loathing and shitting up my threads
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm not projecting anything. Other people love me. I'm the life of every party. I'm not a schizzo that accuses everyone of nefarious acts and reasons. You can't grasp how retarded you sound.

Do the world a favor and ride your bike into traffic.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm not projecting anything. Other people love me. I'm the life of every party.

lmao

You're a loser, no one loves you and you're so full of shit you actually believe that last part.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're delusional. Have you noticed that everyone here is cool with me but despices you? That translates right into the real world.

Why didn't you talk to any girls you perma-virgin?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    "Wanna come to my car and listen to me rant incoherently about the NWO? You can look at my (shitty) record collection, too."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Only because you're practically invisible.
    You have no personality of uiur own, you just mimick groupthink.
    Oh and shut the fuck up about music, you're just a plebeian that can't appreciate anything but pop rock.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Only because you're practically invisible.
    You have no personality of uiur own, you just mimick groupthink.

come on now, there's no need for that. the very same argument could be made about you.
    Originally posted by aldra come on now, there's no need for that. the very same argument could be made about you.

Wrong
    I'm the only actual individual here you all might as well be bots
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Wrong
    I'm the only actual individual here you all might as well be bots

you post like the 4chan weeb archetype and have been spamming dumb stormfront/infowars hot topics for the last few days
    Originally posted by aldra you post like the 4chan weeb archetype and have been spamming dumb stormfront/infowars hot topics for the last few days

I pioneered the 4chan japanophile lifestyle and mindset
    Honestly, if you're interested in what 'the jedis' are really up to, read the last few posts in the conflict shitpile thread. I believe that israel literally just tried to kick off WWIII - tell me what you think.

This isn't a challenge or anything, just a concrete demonstration of what's going on in the world - I'm curious how you reconcile it with the rhetoric you've been posting.
    PS. sorry for shitposting up your thread, but it was already out of commission before I got here
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra come on now, there's no need for that. the very same argument could be made about you.

That argument can't be made about me, though. PHM is a pathetic faggot and grasping for dicks.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Some younger dude around my age bro fisted me.

ok...I hope he used lube for your sake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This never happened.
    mso8 Houston
    i once went to a bar and some dude was drunk off his ass and he took like 6 rounds of beer for me and my friends, good shit
    Originally posted by mso8 i once went to a bar and some dude was drunk off his ass and he took like 6 rounds of beer for me and my friends, good shit

Was fisting involved with your incident too?
    mso8 Houston
    keep your homosexual urges to yourself, kid
Jump to Top