User Controls

Not to sound edgy or anything, but I am literally a sociopath.

Enterita African Astronaut
    But ONLY when it comes to women. I still have love for you, brother! Yes, YOU, the man who is reading this right now. You're a good guy, even though you either have a hellacious neckbeard, waste your life worrying about le evil jedis despite living in Ireland, or spend weeks at a time searching for new IQ tests.

You are my male brethren, whom I relate to, and therefore feel empathy for.

But women? I don't understand women at all. I can't relate to them. They're like ANIMALS to me. No, they're less than animals, because I feel bad when I see a dog in pain. But women? I take PLEASURE in it. Not to say I'm a psychopath, of course. Just a sociopath.

Fucking cunts. Fucking whore cunts. You know what I hate the most about women? Their fucking shrill laughs. "TEE HEE HEE. HA HA HA." Fucking laughing all the time, the stupid whores. Laughing at ME. STUPID, SMELLY WHORES.

I FUCKING HATE THEM. HATE. HAAAAAAATE THEM.

K I'm done.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    As you get older you find that all they want to do is fuck. I am OK with that..
    Conniption is a great word.

So is copacetic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Conniption is a great word.

So is copacetic

I've really liked the word wan lately.

Also protuberance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like antidisestablishmentarianism, not sure how to use it in a sentence though.
    Originally posted by Sudo I've really liked the word wan lately.

Also protuberance

Ombudsman!
    I miss Enter. OP is fake af.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Ombudsman!

I dislike that word because it harkens back to me calling an ombudsmen and getting treated like a clown.

I like voracious and nitroglycerin
    Everglades makes me think of

Foreverglades, which is a pretty sounding word & image to me

Trifle is a stark, bitchy way to dismiss your kid's macoroni art,,,

Canny is a kind of a trashy word, when i wanna feel like a piece of shit,,

Lass is incredibly classy, too classy for me me do re me

Splendid(!) is a word I don't think I'll ever use, but I like how it looks and sowunds!
    a real sociopath wouldnt post on a forum looking for recognition and people with similar views
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star a real sociopath wouldnt post on a forum looking for recognition and people with similar views

Spoken like a true pathy of some sort.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo I dislike that word because it harkens back to me calling an ombudsmen and getting treated like a clown.

I like voracious and nitroglycerin

defenestration is probably my favourite
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star a real sociopath wouldnt post on a forum looking for recognition and people with similar views

Oh, really? Is that what a "real" sociopath wouldn't do? You faggot? You literally BROWN faggot?

Hey everyone, this brown faggot's the website's official psychologist! Let's all crowd around while he teaches us all about textbook personality disorders!

Dumb fag.

Dumb brown fag.
    HTS highlight reel
    I legit don't get it, Enter. Women are great. Women are superior beings. Men are basically biologically perfect for manual labor and slavery and nothing else. You only hate women because they're better than you. Why? Shouldn't they be an inspiration? Why are you so angry? Why can't you relate to women?
    Originally posted by HTS I legit don't get it, Enter. Women are great. Women are superior beings. Men are basically biologically perfect for manual labor and slavery and nothing else. You only hate women because they're better than you. Why? Shouldn't they be an inspiration? Why are you so angry? Why can't you relate to women?

you two have diametrically opposite disorders
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra you two have diametrically opposite disorders

We're not so different, Enter and I.
    opposites attract, I guess
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra you two have diametrically opposite disorders

The ones where I've never been able to tell if srs or not?
    Originally posted by HTS I legit don't get it, Enter. Women are great. Women are superior beings. Men are basically biologically perfect for manual labor and slavery and nothing else. You only hate women because they're better than you. Why? Shouldn't they be an inspiration? Why are you so angry? Why can't you relate to women?

I feel like your transexuality is more the bi product of being a confused and fucked up person. I've read several articles on people thinking they're trans just because they're a mess and I believe you're one of those people. You're probably just gay bro
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bi product.
Jump to Top