User Controls

this website is fucking boring

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    its nothing but a bunch of normies bragging about banal garbage for epoints
    there is zero substance here and the fact that my 11yo impression of the real totse reminds me of what a real outsiders forum was all about says a lot
    you should all go fucking kill youselves
    this place is excretement and a waste of wasted time
    you are as like a bunch of baby boomers who just discovered 4chan via your facebook news feed
    kill youselves
    Real talk.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just found some pregabalin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Superhero Houston
    I fucking lols
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ur threads are terribly boring op. ur a real snoozefest.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra I just found some pregabalin

i just found 30 quid in my little ticket pocket that i'd forgotten i had. its been in there for about 3 days.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've been watching the content degrade since 1989.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    NIS is life. Best forum on the net hands down.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine its nothing but a bunch of normies bragging about banal garbage for epoints
    there is zero substance here and the fact that my 11yo impression of the real totse reminds me of what a real outsiders forum was all about says a lot
    you should all go fucking kill youselves
    this place is excretement and a waste of wasted time
    you are as like a bunch of baby boomers who just discovered 4chan via your facebook news feed
    kill youselves

You live in a car.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i'm tellin you niggas women are an essential part of good internet banter.
    I cant believe you fags only had 3 maybe 4 real birth women on this site.
    if it wasnt for the fact i'm trying to quit the internet as a habit I wouldnt even post here.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You live in a car.

You haven't lived till you've done at least one whole winter sleeping in a motor. Full nigga points if its broken down an all.

Originally posted by NARCassist You haven't lived till you've done at least one whole winter sleeping in a motor. Full nigga points if its broken down an all.

winters in England aint shit. It never gets that cold because the ocean moderates the temperature. Try surviving a winter in Northern Illinois.
    Originally posted by RisiR † NIS is life. Best forum on the net hands down.

It's only good because you can say whatever the hell you want... everything else about it sucks.
    HTS highlight reel
    Does this mean you're leaving? Thank fuck.
    Originally posted by WellHung It's only good because you can say whatever the hell you want… everything else about it sucks.

Not true
    esbity African Astronaut
    I am a normal person but I only talk about certain activities just to confirm that I am like everyone else. I am just a normal person that has the typical lifestyle.
Jump to Top