User Controls

I need to stop drinking so much root beer at work

Item 9 African Astronaut
    If I don't I'll gain a few pounds for sure. But that shits good af tho, I drink water with it to rinse out the flavor between sips, and I put a shitload of ice in there so its COLD. That's how you drink a fountain root beer.

...but that has to stop. I guess I'll replace it with a cigarette, or just nothing. Having to piss all the time is getting annoying too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What brand? I had a weird phase at my work a while back where I did the exact same thing--got really into root beer for a while and loved slamming nice cold glasses of it all day.

Then one day I was like, 'mmq' you know how shitty this is for you right?' and then I sighed, and got water instead, with a few lemons, and then just started convincing myself water is way better than anything in the world and now even if I want to try to convince myself to have some root beer, it's hardly appealing at all knowing that there's ice cold healthy water right there for me.

Now I need to incorporate that into foods instead of eating frozen pizzas and Hodge Podges. I've never owned a crock pot but I'm gonna get one soon and I think I'm gonna just eat chicken and rice and eggs every day for the rest of my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    A barq's rootbeer now and then is very good
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I only tried root beer once in my life in the Netherlands when I was really high. I'd love to have seen my face. Haha. I don't know if it was rancid or what but that stuff was fucking disgusting.

Why is root beer bad for you?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † I only tried root beer once in my life in the Netherlands when I was really high. I'd love to have seen my face. Haha. I don't know if it was rancid or what but that stuff was fucking disgusting.

Why is root beer bad for you?

It's just bad to drink it all day, like any sugary drink. I just got so used to the pureness of high quality h2o that the fountain drinks don't taste good anymore, and do the opposite of quenching my thirst.

I'll still make a rootbeer float from time to time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You put ice cream in there? Bah. That's just wrong.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Mmmmmm that’s good.

I remember going to an A&W drive up where the girls on roller skates brought you your food and a nice big frothy mug of root beer.
    Red root beer ftw
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Posting while drinking root beer at work :icon14:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Superhero Houston
    Do peoole really thibk they gsib weight from liquids lol
    Lala, I've never heard of red root beer. Who makes it?
    Barq’s but technically I think it’s cream soda
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cream soda sound fucking gross. What is wrong with you people?

We have vanilla Coke here and it should be illegal. It's ok to sip it but once you try to actually drink that stuff it becomes repulsive. Cream soda... SMH.
    Originally posted by RisiR † What is wrong with you people?

We’re American?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's a nasty drink to your American taste buds?
    Ahh ok I've had the red creme soda just never heard it called red root beer.
    Eh I see Barq’s and think root beer my bad.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hotdog-water milkshake. Yay or nay?
    🤮🤮
    Carmel pretzel milkshake, yum!
Jump to Top