User Controls

How come when somebody kills themself, somebody's like...

Item 9 African Astronaut
    "why didn't he say something".

What if they did...what would you do to have saved them. If they were like "I'm gonna end it all very soon... but if you suck my dick or bang me, I won't do it and keep living", probably slap/punch them in the face, they kill themselves, and you gotta live with that.

On a related note, if any of you wanna save my life by sucking me off or banging me, shoot me a PM thanks :-).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bend over. I'm your dude, bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Thanks!, But I ain't gay, can you just suck my dick?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not gonna get tricked again.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Sometimes, just talking them through whatever it is that has them feeling so exacerbated helps. I have a friend that is like this.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I think if someone is really gonna do it, they won’t say a word to anyone. Why would they?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You are wrong.

I've had several friends drop out and they all talked about it. Most of them didn't say "I'll hang myself next tuesday night. Prepare yourself." but suicide was brought up a lot.
    But, when they actually did it, did they say I’m gonna do it, and go through with it? I can see it being a discussion, but not telling someone the minute you’re gonna do it.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    If you’re gonna talk the talk,then walk the walk...
    I have heard of people telling their lovers just to try and make them feel guilty.

We had a guy come in the trauma room one day that went to his wife’s job and was gonna off himself in front of her. He tried to shoot himself through his mouth upwards and only blew off his nose. Lol!
    I’d be so pissed if I shot myself and didn’t die that I’d probably shoot myself again.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Technologist But, when they actually did it, did they say I’m gonna do it, and go through with it? I can see it being a discussion, but not telling someone the minute you’re gonna do it.

It's an individual thing. People are different. They didn't say "Hey, I'm gonna kill myself now". If that's what you're asking.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    It’d be handy if your ex’s killed them selves

Zero baggage
    Originally posted by RisiR † It's an individual thing. People are different. They didn't say "Hey, I'm gonna kill myself now". If that's what you're asking.

That’s what I meant. I think if someone has really had it with life and is getting ready to kill themselves, they’re not gonna tell anyone, they don’t want someone to stop them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I more or less agree that when and if someone truly wants to do it, obviously they just do it. That's of course not to say that a person can't both want to do it and also want to have their mind changed.

Also drugs and alcohol can be a huge factor, of course. There were times when I was very very close to suicide when I was properly fucked up, and far closer to following through than I ever felt sober. I'm sure that's not uncommon. It takes a lot of courage to kill yourself, despite it often being said as a cowardly thing to do.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What can anyone say? Are there words?

Imho.
    It's Not worth it, enjoy every single little tiny strain of happiness.

Who Cares tho. SMH
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I fucking love you.

I care about you.

Please don't do it. Please.

I've been there. I know how it feels, here's my story.

Etc.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. That's definitely cool. Makes me feel good.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I reverse psychologied many people to not kill themselves just to spite me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha. Yes "yeah do it you fucking pussy ass bitch" is way more effective at suicide prevention than you'd think.
Jump to Top