User Controls

FIFA season is about to start

RisiR † 29 Autism
    *sigh*

Here we go again. Last year my Paypal was locked because I broke the limit (?) on stupid microtransactions. Also got my PSN account banned in the process. When I phoned in to sort shit out and told the dude that I'm a loyal customer and to look my records up he laughed and said "Ohh shit". Yea, fuck that. Fuck you. Virtual lootbox gambling is so much fun. I had some insane pulls, though.

I have placed in the top 100 world wide a couple of times. Played around 3000 matches. FIFA 18 was pretty bad, though. I can't wait until next week. Expect me to vanish.
    Playing football sucks.
    Watching football sucks more.
    Playing a game that simulates people playing football is I can't even.
    Only the e-sports version is worse.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's accurate.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I was featured on the Champions Channel a couple of times.

#ilovethisgame
    mso8 Houston
    it's a trash game. too bad all my friends play it instead of something tight, like tekken
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Sucks that you are probably unathletic. Your friends sound cooler than you. Tell them I said hi. (Your mother, too)
    mso8 Houston
    i'm ripped as af. and jokes on you my mother is dead
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shout it at her grave with your dick out, Mr. Ripped.
    mso8 Houston
    i'd rather have my dick out with your girlfriend while you play kids games on your console
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    FIFA isn't a kids game but you can fuck my girlfriend. I want her to appreciate the humongous size of my penis again.
    mso8 Houston
    if it isn't a kids game then why are you playing it. also, if by humongous you mean 5" i've got some troubling news for you
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I play it because it's challenging and fun and I'm a huge football fan (a real man). Almost 7"...
    mso8 Houston
    you spelled soccer wrong. is almost 7" some kind of code word for 6" while pressing the ruler inside your gut? that's average at best, try 9"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I see, you fell in love with big dicks when you tried 9". I can't blame you. I jokingly said 7 thinking you would understand that it's meant to be a small dick joke. I sport 9" myself.

Why are you so invested in this?
    mso8 Houston
    exquisite back-paddling skills, friend

i am bored as a motherfucker rn
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    We could play the FIFA demo if you weren't such a HOMO.

Just kidding. Different strokes and shit.
    mso8 Houston
    maybe in another life
    footballs are gay and this thread proves it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If you don't like sport in general you are a beta male loser. That's a fact.
    Originally posted by RisiR † If you don't like sport in general you are a beta male loser. That's a fact.

if you think watching sports unfold on tv or doing the simulated version of it is the same as partaking and participating in it,

then you are a certified beta and confirmed homosexual.

heres your access card, wear it at all times.
Jump to Top