User Controls

Permaban cupocheer & library niggers

It is blessed that she is gone.
    The longer she has been here, the angrier and more hostile she has gotten.

I went to a library a couple weeks ago at the halfway haus, and I am convinced that that is the penultimate gathering point for old ladies ousted out of society. 67 year old ladies that have fanny packs built into their bodies making weird noises while addictedly watching youtube videos. After school the children come in to play roblox and shoo the old ladies.
    Thank you children.

One of the librarians was incredibly intimidated by me. I walked up to her opened-door office and waited for her to notice me for an akwardly long time. She wouldn't look up from her phone. Okay. I knock on the side of the door and say "excuse me". She still doesn't look up. I do that twice more until she finally looks at me, a bit disgusted.

I tell her I'm looking for a book and ask her if there is a lookup program. We go over to the computer and she asks me what book I want. I tell her and she hurridly types in the wrong book. She's nervous for some reason. I quietly tell her what letters to change. She's offended now, and types in the wrong letters again, inisisting that the book isn't there. I tell her that isn't how the title is spelled and she angrily pushes the keyboard toward me and walks off.

The other librarian who came in for the afternoon was pretty cool, she was talking about one off her friends made fun of her for having an English degree and fuck that bitch, and all that. Librarians can do whatever they want, become a librarian.

Ubnan sc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Looks like her ban is over tomorrow. Dammit😡😡
Jump to Top