User Controls

Things that you absolutely can't stand.

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    The smell/taste of tongue depressors or popsicle sticks.
    When you're watching clip shows and they have american kids and they can't speak properly, at all. It's not fucking hard to speak English, teach your kids better
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Are you sure it isn't the lack of a British accent? I've heard it makes you seem 15+ IQ points smarter and causes everyone to believe nearly anything you say.

No, really, even if you have what's considered a lower class accent in the states, go to the US or any non-European country and you'd see the difference.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Are you sure it isn't the lack of a British accent? I've heard it makes you seem 15+ IQ points smarter and causes everyone to believe nearly anything you say.

No, really, even if you have what's considered a lower class accent in the states, go to the US or any non-European country and you'd see the difference.

I once voice chatted in TC with Oplus and i remember he remarked that i sounded sophisticated. Maybe it's just accents in general in the states.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I remember someone mentioning that people in the Netherlands sound like our news reporters, possibly in part because they're influenced by American TV or due to their natural accent.

This has very little value, but I wonder if it's true. It would be kind of amusing to hear a group of people speaking like that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I remember someone mentioning that people in the Netherlands sound like our news reporters, possibly in part because they're influenced by American TV or due to their natural accent.

This has very little value, but I wonder if it's true. It would be kind of amusing to hear a group of people speaking like that.

I spoke to an Australian girl recently, she said we sound like a combination between a British person and an American.
    I absolutely can't stand it when social justice warriors take completely valid chemistry terms like cis and trans and turn them into things nowhere close to their original meanings
Jump to Top