User Controls

can we get some fucking love for speedballs

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    There's some controversy over this, some people think a speedball is only cocaine + heroin, others will include meth (goof ball(what a gay name)). either way, speedballs (cocaine is superior) is the apex of getting high. you can say oh well add some benzos or some mdma or maybe some psychedelics but nope. speedball is king. there is absolutely nothing in the world like a syringe full of coke and heroin. it's beautiful.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I didn't get much out of it. When I tried it, it just felt like heroin + tachycardia
    Originally posted by stare rape I didn't get much out of it. When I tried it, it just felt like heroin + tachycardia

yeah guess you didn't get it. it's the best of both worlds. you are in this twilight zone and you eyes even see everything in shades of a beautiful grey. you are not super hyper from the cocaine, but you're not falling asleep from the heroin. you're in control. you feel better than anyone.

speedballs are simple, effective, and perfect.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cocaine is supposed to be smoked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yeah guess you didn't get it. it's the best of both worlds. you are in this twilight zone and you eyes even see everything in shades of a beautiful grey. you are not super hyper from the cocaine, but you're not falling asleep from the heroin. you're in control. you feel better than anyone.

speedballs are simple, effective, and perfect.

Everything looks grey to me anyway

I've always been a stim guy but fighting nods is so much fun. It just takes such large doses for me that it becomes not worth the money
    Originally posted by RisiR † Cocaine is supposed to be smoked.

Only time I've ever enjoyed cocaine is when I've smoked it
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Youdodntsmokeecoookanehousmokeecrakroc
    Originally posted by RisiR † Cocaine is supposed to be smoked.

that's a funny way to say inject. seriously who wants to waste their money smoking cocaine? not even freebase? fuck that. put it in my veins where it fucking belongs. doing lines is for people that get shitty coke cut to fuck with a thousand things. give me that shit that's only cut with the blood of the indigenous people of whatever south american shithole america is currently trying to overthrow. its basically divine mandate that cocaine should be free, like peanuts at a bar (does anywhere does this? bars are cheapskates)
    Free krek
    Originally posted by DietPiano Free krek

no ogre posting in my threads
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box that's a funny way to say inject. seriously who wants to waste their money smoking cocaine? not even freebase? fuck that. put it in my veins where it fucking belongs. doing lines is for people that get shitty coke cut to fuck with a thousand things. give me that shit that's only cut with the blood of the indigenous people of whatever south american shithole america is currently trying to overthrow. its basically divine mandate that cocaine should be free, like peanuts at a bar (does anywhere does this? bars are cheapskates)

Presumably he meant freebase cocaine. Cocaine HCL degrades so quickly at such a low temperature that smoking it is almost impossible and extremely wasteful
    Originally posted by stare rape Presumably he meant freebase cocaine. Cocaine HCL degrades so quickly at such a low temperature that smoking it is almost impossible and extremely wasteful

i know exactly what he meant, but thank you for the (not needed) translation (I can speak retard)
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    We know you can speak retard.

We all speak retard.

Fucking retard.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL We know you can speak retard.

We all speak retard.

Fucking retard.

sorry I can't understand you

i don't speak retard
    it's a bit too much for me

i like 50 mg of some FIRE ASS SUJONG (meth) with like 30 mg of oxycodone in a syringe and plug it. i will be the life of the party.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III it's a bit too much for me

i like 50 mg of some FIRE ASS SUJONG (meth) with like 30 mg of oxycodone in a syringe and plug it. i will be the life of the party.

why do you love your asshole over your veins? what's the hate all about here.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box why do you love your asshole over your veins? what's the hate all about here.

In all honesty I will use my asshole over my veins any chance I get.

I honestly do not enjoy shooting up at all, and will only do it if the drug I'm using cannot be reasonably used any other way (most opioids)
    Originally posted by stare rape In all honesty I will use my asshole over my veins any chance I get.

I honestly do not enjoy shooting up at all, and will only do it if the drug I'm using cannot be reasonably used any other way (most opioids)

fucking weirdo
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box why do you love your asshole over your veins? what's the hate all about here.

i've shot meth a handful of times and sometimes it was dank but sometimes it was a little scary. that, and i try to enjoy the high instead of getting caught up in the rush you feel me
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box fucking weirdo

My asshole will recover from bad injection practices, my veins will not

That,and I do not enjoy drug "rushes" at all. They make me feel like I'm losing control of my own body and mind.

Only time I will inject is if there's a bioavailability difference of >30%, or if I've only got a little bit of the drug
Jump to Top