User Controls

Have you ever stolen drugs or stolen for drugs?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I was a clepto at one point
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. But I stole 2 pairs of earrings when I was a teenager. 😣😳
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I've stolen drugs, but only because the people that had them weren't using them
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    you have no idea lol

you're not a junkie until you will do whatever the fuck to get another high RIGHT NOW
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have been guilty of the annual weed hunt,, its all I can do to keep myself from it today,, I cant be huntin other peoples weed if I'm growing my own,, it sucks tho cuz I know where there are 15 different spots with killer green gettin FAT and Juicy .

aint no Rush as good as one involving a Hunt, heist and possible death by gunfire while in stealth mode, the weed is just a Bonus,, but then you have to consider Karma n shit like that,, being Honest has its limitations.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I think I just pep talked my ass
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    No, I've never stolen drugs nor stolen for drugs.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do it, faggot.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q No, I've never stolen drugs nor stolen for drugs.

REEE get out normie
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box REEE get out normie

But I know about the lifestyle of the 'addicted', and I've been a victim of my possessions having been stolen many times over from the 'addicted'. I KNOW, and it wasn't a pleasant time in my life.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q But I know about the lifestyle of the 'addicted', and I've been a victim of my possessions having been stolen many times over from the 'addicted'. I KNOW, and it wasn't a pleasant time in my life.

yeah you don't know shit you just got fucked over by some nigger you trusted too much, you don't live wrecked with the guilt of all the people you've fucked over.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why do you put the word addicted in apostrophes?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why do you put the word addicted in apostrophes?

because addiction is a meme sold to you by doctors and low iq cia niggers
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you have no idea lol

you're not a junkie until you will do whatever the fuck to get another high RIGHT NOW

I think that's only true in part. there are limits to what a person will do to get high if it means doing something that they can never live with.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by playingindirt I think that's only true in part. there are limits to what a person will do to get high if it means doing something that they can never live with.

You'd be surprised.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    One time I took a baby Advil without asking. I crushed it up and rubbed in on my gums
    Originally posted by playingindirt I think that's only true in part. there are limits to what a person will do to get high if it means doing something that they can never live with.

those limits approach the zero of "I will sell my own mother" the more desperate you get
    no. I have never stolen drugs.
    oh wait a minute. on second thought, when I was a teenager I took some of my mothers allergy medication a few times. they had stimulants in them. I'd stay up all night drawing and painting expressing all my feelings on paper or canvas to keep from telling her how often I felt like strangling her at times.
    Originally posted by playingindirt no. I have never stolen drugs.
    oh wait a minute. on second thought, when I was a teenager I took some of my mothers allergy medication a few times. they had stimulants in them. I'd stay up all night drawing and painting expressing all my feelings on paper or canvas to keep from telling her how often I felt l strangling her at times.
    pussy
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box those limits approach the zero of "I will sell my own mother" the more desperate you get

that's when you lay the junk down. It ain't easy but I'd rather suffer then have to live with causing great harm to someone else. I just couldn't live with that. that doesn't make me any better than anyone else. I just have my limits to what I can and cannot live with.
Jump to Top