User Controls

any Australians awake?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    late nite shitposting americans + aussies = natural anglo alliance, more powerful than five eyes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves

not going to sleep because I ran out of tramadol so I'll just keep hammering F5 on south front, RT and colonelcassad hoping to see Netenyahu get punched in the fucking neck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    also way back into grim dawn

it's what diablo3 should have been
    you're into ARPGs? have you ever played any Soldak games? Dins Curse, Depths of Peril, Zombasite, etc

also yeah grim dawn is fucking great, love that game. but seriously check out soldak if you like ARPGs, they're a small indie team and its not as polished as a diablo but they do some fun and interesting stuff
    No, they are all closed minded and tow the line. There are no woke Australians
    just looked at their site, the only one I've played is Drox Operative. It was ok, but from memory I had a lot of issues with balance or pacing, kept going from one-hitting everything to getting surprise rekt constantly. Zombasite looks like a low-res Grim Dawn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra just looked at their site, the only one I've played is Drox Operative. It was ok, but from memory I had a lot of issues with balance or pacing, kept going from one-hitting everything to getting surprise rekt constantly. Zombasite looks like a low-res Grim Dawn

oh yeah, they're not perfect games, plenty wrong with them. RNG can be a killer. zombasite is nothing really like grim dawn. if you've played drox operative though you kind of already get it. idk, I find a lot of big name titles have just as many issues, just in different areas, so I love to play indie games where developers have the freedom to experiment a little more. sometimes this works and sometimes it fails hard
    lol, I was just going off the screenshots on the site, I've never heard of it before.

I play PoE off and on too, it's a bit more polished but that sort of thing comes with different issues, like a lot of the endgame stuff is tailored to the top 2% of builds. Most people, even if they put in the time to max level and get ideal gear have no chance

That's actually something that bugs me about Grim Dawn too, the endgame stuff requires a tanky build - armor/DA/resists are all important, attack just means shaving a few seconds off of crucible rounds
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I was just going off the screenshots on the site, I've never heard of it before.

I play PoE off and on too, it's a bit more polished but that sort of thing comes with different issues, like a lot of the endgame stuff is tailored to the top 2% of builds. Most people, even if they put in the time to max level and get ideal gear have no chance

That's actually something that bugs me about Grim Dawn too, the endgame stuff requires a tanky build - armor/DA/resists are all important, attack just means shaving a few seconds off of crucible rounds

I played PoE and Grim Dawn (gotta keep myself from calling it GRIM DARK), and of the two I liked Grim Dawn over the two. I think I had a sort of similar build for both of them, a summoner/elemental magic build. PoE is just a slog and trying to trade various currencies with people and just terrible trying to plot out a useful build. At first I thought the massive nature of the tree would be fun but its anything but that. Nothing but useless shit and unless you've preplotted out exactly what you want why even bother?

Lately I've realized I need to stop reading about games while I'm still playing them. Getting information about builds on a character or a party set up makes me constantly re-roll and try out different combinations even when my original, intuitive build works just fine! It literally ruins my fucking enjoyment and I need to just stop and just enjoy a fucking game instead of indulging in all this meta bullshit that gets created whenever more than two people discuss a game.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra ves

not going to sleep because I ran out of tramadol so I'll just keep hammering F5 on south front, RT and colonelcassad hoping to see Netenyahu get punched in the fucking neck

What a coincidence, I just ran out of T-PAIN and won't have more until at least Thursday

Definitely regretting shooting my last half gram now
    Originally posted by stare rape What a coincidence, I just ran out of T-PAIN and won't have more until at least Thursday

Definitely regretting shooting my last half gram now

are you Australian?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box are you Australian?

Nah, American night shifter
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Please don't shoot Tpain.
    Originally posted by stare rape Nah, American night shifter

mah nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Please don't shoot Tpain.

That was the only time I've done it, and it was a decision made in a very bad state of mind that hopefully won't be repeated
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shapeshifters.
    inject everything
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box inject everything

I tried injecting the free acid once

I didn't feel much from it and I could almost feel my heart telling me "What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't do that again"
    Originally posted by stare rape I tried injecting the free acid once

I didn't feel much from it and I could almost feel my heart telling me "What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't do that again"

I've injected so much stupid shit. fcking vodka shooters from the liquor store mixed with DMT, hash, tobacco, whatever fucking drugs might be in this fucking thing im mixing it in. the worst thing to shoot is meth though, seriously fuck that my veins are not an infinite resource.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I've injected so much stupid shit. fcking vodka shooters from the liquor store mixed with DMT, hash, tobacco, whatever fucking drugs might be in this fucking thing im mixing it in. the worst thing to shoot is meth though, seriously fuck that my veins are not an infinite resource.

beekeeping supplies, a wasp

package arrived, all is right with the world.

not really though.
Jump to Top