User Controls

Burning th dishes

RisiR † 29 Autism
    So fucking tired of doing all that shit. From now on I'll use paper plates and just burn them.

Does anyone here do that? Do you like doing the dishes? Do you like burning stuff? Combine the two!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I have a dishwasher nigga.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't mind doing dishes.

If it all possible I try to clean opots before I eat, otherwise immediately after so I don't forget to do them later. I'm just one guy, I don't make a big ol' big ol' mess.

Even with the clear plastic higher quality ones, I have a hard time not breaking plastic forks. I cut too hard and the first end *snaps*.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie I have a dishwasher nigga.

Me too but it broke recently and I haven't replaced it yet.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Me too but it broke recently and I haven't replaced it yet.

Oh that sucks, paper plates and bonfires it is.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes.

The broken bitch is just sitting there and taunting me while I do its work. I might have to burn it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    As you can see, I'm not doing the dishes right now.
    Originally posted by RisiR † As you can see, I'm not doing the dishes right now.

Nor shouldn't you. Fuck that lazy machine.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll just open the windows and let wildlife in so they can eat the leftover shit (not actual shit) from the plates. They might even start siging an uplifting song. I've seen it in many movies.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I have one plate, one bowl, two forks, two spoons, and five knives. Dish washing is done before or after every meal and takes 90 seconds at most
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is an accurate depiction.

Such an underrated classic. One of my favorite movies. The German dub is also fucking magical. Nostalgia!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by stare rape I have one plate, one bowl, two forks, two spoons, and five knives. Dish washing is done before or after every meal and takes 90 seconds at most

Stop lecturing me! Jhahaha...
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † From now on I'll use paper plates and just burn them.

Does anyone here do that?

I use paper plates, styrofoam plates and bowls of all sizes, and plastic cutlery on a regular basis. But only when suitable. I use regular dishes when suitable.

I don't 'burn' my used paper plates, lol. I just throw them in the trash. More convenient that way...oh, and much safer.

I do have a dishwasher, but there's never enough dishes to bother with it.
    I had that movie growing up, but I don't think I've ever watched it. I should see it.

Saw part of Moana the other day. Disney is still top notch as they ever were. Failing to reconginze that is livin' in the past.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's SO bad for the environment, lol.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by DietPiano I had that movie growing up, but I don't think I've ever watched it. I should see it.

Saw part of Moana the other day. Disney is still top notch as they ever were. Failing to reconginze that is livin' in the past.

Who said it's living in the past?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ok, guys. I think I'm ready. I can't avoid it anymore. Wish me luck.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Time for part two.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Just get a bunch of flatbreads and use them as plates that you eat later
Jump to Top