User Controls

I was just shocked by electricity

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Unplugging my laptop from a socket
    It was a weird sensation
    Like holding a vibrating device in my hand that is simultaneously burning it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes, electricity. Quite shocking.
    Sophie go watch my latest vlog episode adn tell me what you think

I might make some episodes on lolis idk
    like I could walk up to them and try interviewing them and ask them about loli life
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I might make some episodes on lolis idk

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine like I could walk up to them and try interviewing them and ask them about loli life

I really, really want to encourage this... but I shouldn't. You shouldn't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine like I could walk up to them and try interviewing them and ask them about loli life

Like HTS said, that would be interesting to see, but you probably shoouldn't.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)

That could only end badly.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You guys fucking suck. That would have been hilarious.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by RisiR † You guys fucking suck. That would have been hilarious.

True. He probably wouldn't have gotten the results he was looking for though and wouldn't have posted it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've taken 240 volts for about five full seconds before. Takes a superhuman effort to separate yourself from the current, because all your muscles in your entire body are frozen and locked. Only way I could do it was to concentrate fully and slowly lean to one side until gravity caused the disconnect. The moisture on one of my hands actually "steamed" for a few seconds.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I was once looking at an electronic air cleaner on a furnace and got too close. Those things can put out 8,000 to 10,000 volts. A spark jumped to my nose. The next thing I knew, my ass was on the floor.

Shocking!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've taken 240 volts for about five full seconds before. Takes a superhuman effort to separate yourself from the current, because all your muscles in your entire body are frozen and locked. Only way I could do it was to concentrate fully and slowly lean to one side until gravity caused the disconnect. The moisture on one of my hands actually "steamed" for a few seconds.

Didn't happen.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Didn't happen.

Yeah, it happened. I was working on a fuse box for a community hall and was told the power was disconnected, but it was still active. I made direct contact with a 240v wire and my whole body turned to stone, literally. Took about a half hour to recover.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've taken 240 volts for about five full seconds before. Takes a superhuman effort to separate yourself from the current, because all your muscles in your entire body are frozen and locked. Only way I could do it was to concentrate fully and slowly lean to one side until gravity caused the disconnect. The moisture on one of my hands actually "steamed" for a few seconds.

Bullshit you fucking faggot, unless you were barefoot standing in a puddle of salt water.
    Originally posted by Sophie Bullshit you fucking faggot, unless you were barefoot standing in a puddle of salt water.

Go find an empty 240v fuse receiver and stick your finger in it, then come see me.
    It's current that kills you not voltage...voltage isn't the important factor.

Static from taking your pullover off can be 20,000V for example, but the current is tiny so it's quite harmless.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's current that kills you not voltage…voltage isn't the important factor.

Static from taking your pullover off can be 20,000V for example, but the current is tiny so it's quite harmless.

This one was about 500 amps.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This one was about 500 amps.

500amps or 500ma?....I doubt you'd ever have 500amps on a 240v line, the wire to carry 500amps would be as fat as your arm (if you were were a particularly feeble NIS).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 500amps or 500ma?….I doubt you'd ever have 500amps on a 240v line, the wire to carry 500amps would be as fat as your arm (if you were were a particularly feeble NIS).

No, it isn't as fat as your arm. It's like half an inch thick (multi-stranded).
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Like your arms.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top