User Controls

US Biowarfare Research - Ethnic Targeting?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involved-in-trafficking-of-human-blood-and-pathogens-for-secret-military-program/

I recommend reading the article, I'd end up writing a few pages just to make sure I summarised everything in it correctly.

Basically, it's an investigative report on a US base in Tbilisi, Georgia, where they run a large bio-warfare laboratory. It's wreaking havoc on the local population via waste disposal and (alleged) escaped pathogens, even causing several deaths, but the main story is that they've been abusing diplomatic carriage to transport specimens, ostensibly so that they won't have to explain themselves or submit to customs. Apparently it's a large-scale operation, and similar labs operate in many states of the former USSR - the two salient points are that these labs were chosen to be built close to Russian borders, and that work there is inextricably tied to US embassies and 'diplomatic' staff.

While the rest of the article is interesting, I think this is the most important and dangerous part ties into an article I read a while back:

https://www.rt.com/news/408416-russians-biological-samples-research/

Basically, the US Air Force has been looking for and collection Russian genetic matter for a few years now, both covertly and overtly. I don't think it's a stretch to think research is likely being performed in biochemical weapons meant to target specific ethnic/racial populations, or that the response will be extreme if it's ever verified.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by apt
    I've thought for a while now that this might be one of the main reasons the Chinese have been investing so much in genetic engineering research.

Maybe. As a general rule though, I don't trust China's official statements on new technology at all, at least until they've been independently verified - there have been way too many instances of them claiming (through official government channels) that they'd built some bizarre game-changing weapon or medical device in a cryptic statement that makes no sense, only to completely vanish any reference to it a few weeks later
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    They should unleash a virus that will kill off all the jedis and handsome and well tanned individuals
Jump to Top