User Controls

Malice

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I was wondering if anyone confirmed if he really did off himself.

I know he was living in the bay area, but didn't he move further south not terribly long before he did it? I was going to try and see if I could find an obituary, assuming nobody else has. Having a rough location would definitely help.

I really miss him a lot. I don't feel like the forum is the same without him posting here, and while it's not the whole reason I've been so sporadic in coming here, even lurking, it definitely doesn't help that I don't have his autistic rants to read anymore. For all the shit he got, sometimes deserving, sometimes not, he was a good guy, better than most on here.
    Read my autistic rants instead
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Goddamnit it's still alive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I was wondering if anyone confirmed if he really did off himself.

I know he was living in the bay area, but didn't he move further south not terribly long before he did it? I was going to try and see if I could find an obituary, assuming nobody else has. Having a rough location would definitely help.

I really miss him a lot. I don't feel like the forum is the same without him posting here, and while it's not the whole reason I've been so sporadic in coming here, even lurking, it definitely doesn't help that I don't have his autistic rants to read anymore. For all the shit he got, sometimes deserving, sometimes not, he was a good guy, better than most on here.

Either he had HIV or he did himself off with LSD. Because that’s what Frisco is all about
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up.
    Truth hurts does it 🙋🏻‍♂️

Hold on let me deal with DIRECTV Fucker
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i literally cyberbullied him into suicide its awesome
    Originally posted by DietPiano Read my autistic rants instead

Malice had very unique autistic rants that I do not believe you can replicate.

You're not going to keep me up to date on the latest research chemical out there that cures x, y, or Z mental illness. You're not going to go on with source links, then divulge into a tangent about how cool something regarding one source/journal states is. You're not going to hypothesis how two of these drugs could work together to do x task in curing mental illness/or some other condition.

Or sometimes he'd go on about the latest and greatest in autism fashion. Those were fun. Or sometimes when he'd go on rants when he was super pissed off. Or when he'd go on philosophical or political debates with Lanny, or some other autist.

I appreciate your invitation, just... You can't compare to the autism powers Malice possessed. I really miss him and no one can take his place as king of autism. I wish he'd have wrote a book. Maybe you all didn't care for him as much as I did, but it's a shame so many could easily toss aside someone who was a cornerstone (IMO) of the community like it seems you all have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "hey I just read about an obscure chemical compound that a study done in 1967 says might slightly reduce my social anxiety/anhedonia/autism, time to order some from a dnm with my welfare bucks"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Where is Bipolar Highrolla?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Where is Bipolar Highrolla?

He's around. I don't want to say too much, but I will say that he's in a pretty bad depressed funk,which I can't blame him for being in. I'm frankly in one too. I just hope somehow he can work his way out of it alright. Love him to death, but it has been wearing, with a lot of pain shot my way because of it. He's had a lot of health issues unrelated to drug use which has had him in and out of the hospital. I'm just hanging tight and hoping for the best, I'm there for him, he's just not good at asking for making clear what he needs.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Solstice Goddamnit it's still alive

Hide your medical supplies guys
    Originally posted by hydromorphone He's around. I don't want to say too much, but I will say that he's in a pretty bad depressed funk,which I can't blame him for being in. I'm frankly in one too. I just hope somehow he can work his way out of it alright. Love him to death, but it has been wearing, with a lot of pain shot my way because of it. He's had a lot of health issues unrelated to drug use which has had him in and out of the hospital. I'm just hanging tight and hoping for the best, I'm there for him, he's just not good at asking for making clear what he needs.

This is exactly what I expected.
    I knew this would happen from the start, from the very beginning
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning "hey I just read about an obscure chemical compound that a study done in 1967 says might slightly reduce my social anxiety/anhedonia/autism, time to order some from a dnm with my welfare bucks"

Yeah, but most of the shit he suggested wasn't shit you had to use a DNM to buy. Also, he would include a massive compilation of information supporting whatever claim he asserted the drug in question did.

Malice truly helped me a lot in my life, as well as the people around me I love. I'm forever grateful he took his time to help when My grandmother was experiencing signs of dementia and alzheimers. We had many correspondences about this together, and he helped me work out a list of drugs and supplements to help her. My grandmother and I went through it, and she agreed to try it. We bought everything needed, and I made sure she took he meds daily. It worked really well, with noticeable results. The only failing was that she, in a fit a rage and anger, being the stubborn woman she was, decided that she was "cured" and didn't need to take the shit anymore,so she refused from there on out. She knew deep down something was wrong, hence why she decided to try it, but she wanted a cure,and failed to understand that there was no cure. It wasn't antibiotics, where you take it for x amount of of them and it's gone. That's one of the reasons she got angry in the first place. After she discontinued the regimen, she went down hill rather rapidly. It wasn't the fault of his advice, or drugs, rather her own damn fault for being stubborn and a baby about taking several medications daily. It's a shame she refused counseling, but was okay with drugs yet not okay with taking drugs every day for the rest of her life... Backwards really but that was her,not the alzheimers she was always like that, always resistant. She did the same shit with her metformin, until she realized how it helped her not be sick,but that was back and forth too. If she didn't see an obvious, and definite result or "feel" better, then she didn't deem it important. Malice did his part though and his advice and guidance truly helped her. I am forever appreciative for that.

I wish there was shit I could ask him now. I'm sure he'd probably have some answer and advice for me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Tell him I wish him the best. Hope stuff gets better for you.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    why doesnt anyone ever give me credit =(
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Hide your medical supplies guys
    I don't need yours or anyone else's, I have my own.

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL This is exactly what I expected.

I did too, it happens, it's not all rainbows and sunshine. People have depression, they have problems that sometimes get harder to cope with. I've just been trying to be a supportive spouse,and hope that this rough patch in our lives passes soon. It's not been easy for either of us being hospitalized,and me being in a nursing home,and just getting back to being able to walk with a cane. It's not been easy with his health shit cropping up and resulting in scary life threatening shit rather quickly.

I'm there for him though,through thick and thin. I don't abandon people when they're down. If you're insinuating that things are bad with our relationship, then you're wrong. We're still happy to be married. I just don't want to go into the details of this shit because I don't want to bring up personal shit he might want to not tell everyone. We are both depressed and going though a rough patch with that, our health issues have been bad as we've both been in the hospital, him more than me as of recent. We are working through it though,its just tough being in it, but I am supportive of my husband. If he feels like posting more, then he will.
    Predicted this response too so typical
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Don't feed the animals §m£ÂgØL
Jump to Top