User Controls

CALIFORNIA LEGALIZES CHILD PROSTITUTION

AFJ Houston
    http://threepercenternation.com/2016/09/california-legalizes-child-prostitution-kids-can-now-be-sex-workers/?utm_source=ts

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I thought you were bullshitting me. The question now would obviously be, why would anyone under 18 be a prostitute? I mean if some loli comes from a shitty home and runs away and needs money or whatever it's not like the law actually prevented her from being a prostitute in the first place, it just made it riskier. At least now, they won't be just in trouble in general but also not with the long dick of the law.

Pretty crazy though. Just don't think you will benefit from this. By law, statutory rape is still a thing and if i were the DA i would prosecute for statutory rape in cases of people soliciting underage prostitutes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    actually makes a lot of sense.

it -only- protects the prostitutes themselves; like sophie says it is still illegal to solicit sex from a minor whether you pay for it or not. most prostitutes, underage ones especially so are in desperate situations or they wouldn't have started that line of work anyway, as such criminal prosecution does little to deter them or improve the situation on the whole... just leaves them open to further exploitation.
    Why don't they just sell nudes through the internet
    AFJ Houston
    Thailand is gonna lose its tourist industry now. lololol
    AFJ Houston
    Is this Man that passed this law FAT? lololololol
    Thailand is gonna lose its tourist industry now. lololol

Have you been paying attention to thread? It definitely will not.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actually makes a lot of sense.

it -only- protects the prostitutes themselves; like sophie says it is still illegal to solicit sex from a minor whether you pay for it or not. most prostitutes, underage ones especially so are in desperate situations or they wouldn't have started that line of work anyway, as such criminal prosecution does little to deter them or improve the situation on the whole… just leaves them open to further exploitation.

actually being a child prostitute can have its advantages if you find the right rich old man to take care of you as he does not want to see you be exploited any further.

Why don't they just sell nudes through the internet

This. Selling nudes when you're young has its advantages. Over ten years ago when I was a lad I did nude photo shoots. And I made 300 an hour for showing my ass! I probably could have made more had I had an agent... oooh the things you do for heroin when you're young, dumb and full of cum! derpadew!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Why shouldn't children be able to peddle their pristine pre-teen pussies?
    AFJ Houston
    Its no longer the Red Light District...
    Its....... the Ray Gold District.
    AFJ Houston
    Have you been paying attention to thread? It definitely will not.
    Lol ...I'm just making jokes bro
    Why shouldn't children be able to peddle their pristine pre-teen pussies?

[greentext]>pristine pre-teen pussies[/greentext]

I... i... l-lewd.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Peddling pristine pre-teen pussies! Pristine pre-teen pussies for sale!
    "Hello sir, i am peddling my pristine pre-teen pussy."

"Hop in."
    When i was looking for that picture with that little girl and the car look what i found.

Wew lad.
    YAAASSS preteens are sexy! yeah we are a buncha faggots!
    Triangl.es everyone
Jump to Top