User Controls

Next financial crisis 'has begun and will be worse than 2008 crash,' economists warn

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Of course its all going to crash tptb want to do away with CASH MONEY.
    All money is going to be an app on your phone in 5 years.
    They want CONTROL and a cut of every transaction.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Of course its all going to crash tptb want to do away with CASH MONEY.

We will always be against this.

Guns, cars, cash in the safe. Such is life.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    And who owns and controls all these central banks?

Who loans "money" created out of nothing and charges interest?

Who will gain the most from the collapse?
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover And who owns and controls all these central banks?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People will be trading chickens for potatoes when this is all over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover And who owns and controls all these central banks?

During the last recession I noted that we bailed out the banks (and increased the national debt, since the bailout was just moving bank debt to the government's balance sheet) around much as the value of all the agricultural land in the country put together.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People will be trading chickens for potatoes when this is all over.

Yep I have some honey this year you wana trade for some gas?
    This whole fucking mess is fueled by one thing and that is FUCKING GREED!
    Everyone wants to be rich and they want it NOW.
    I see it everyday,and if they can't be rich for real they like to pretend they are rich by buying cars that they can't afford to maintain.
    Had a guy in the shop today that has a nice older BMW but it needs new tires and he shit a brick when he got the estimate.
    If you can't afford tires FUCK OFF and drive something in your budget.

I blames the jedis.
    They are known as the "breaker of nations"
    They do it for fun its their calling because its easier to destroy than to build.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian We will always be against this.

Guns, cars, cash in the safe. Such is life.

Don't put cash in the safe,my house got robbed a few years back and they yanked that thing right out of the floor and stole 6k in cash 2500 in coins and 3k in silver bars.
    You gota hide shit make it like an Easter egg hunt.
    They also took my passport and vehicle titles,what a shit show.
    Don't keep all your shit in one spot you will get fucked if you do.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It was a trap. A snare by the evil globalists. They put interest rates super low to entice, the quislings borrowed beyond their means, and now the globalists have them right where they want them. Just like Hansel and Gretel, the witch and the gingerbread house.
    ya I'm so glad I didn't have any kids.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Of course its all going to crash tptb want to do away with CASH MONEY.

This sounds great. I don't understand why you people hate the future so much. Credit chips embedded in your hand, no physical money. No borders. One world, with one government for all of humanity. It'll be a utopia. What are you so afraid of?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Yup, the QE magic trick has stopped working. She didn't address the move away from the dollar as the sole reserve currency gaining traction though, which is both making these bandaid solutions more difficult to implement and will make 'recovery' in the sense of things going back to the way they were impossible
    Originally posted by HTS This sounds great. I don't understand why you people hate the future so much. Credit chips embedded in your hand, no physical money. No borders. One world, with one government for all of humanity. It'll be a utopia. What are you so afraid of?

roll it back a bit
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra roll it back a bit

The sad (maybe) thing about this is part of me unironically believes it. Like I know how people take it when I say that, so I am just trying to be annoying... but I actually kind of do believe it too. I crave it. I have always been the one world government type, probably because I'm a sci-fi nerd. I wanted a United Earth, you know? I want planets to become our nations. It's the kind of thing that has happened repeatedly throughout history - the size of the geography/group of people we consider "ours". At first there was no land we considered "our home", just families. Tribes. And then there were tribal villages. Our land. And then city states. And now nation states. Planetary states are the next logical step, really. And I'm hoping it doesn't take the presence of space aliens to get us there.

I'd be fine with or without the credit chips thing, but it would be kind of cool.
    Let's be jedis - how do we make money from all this?
    Originally posted by HTS The sad (maybe) thing about this is part of me unironically believes it. Like I know how people take it when I say that, so I am just trying to be annoying… but I actually kind of do believe it too. I crave it. I have always been the one world government type, probably because I'm a sci-fi nerd. I wanted a United Earth, you know? I want planets to become our nations. It's the kind of thing that has happened repeatedly throughout history - the size of the geography/group of people we consider "ours". At first there was no land we considered "our home", just families. Tribes. And then there were tribal villages. Our land. And then city states. And now nation states. Planetary states are the next logical step, really. And I'm hoping it doesn't take the presence of space aliens to get us there.

I'd be fine with or without the credit chips thing, but it would be kind of cool.

I'll post properly later, but basically - while it's great in theory, it will never work out that way
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Let's be jedis - how do we make money from all this?

Asking the important questions. I like it.

Originally posted by aldra I'll post properly later, but basically - while it's great in theory, it will never work out that way

Y-you don't know that. Earth will be united. So please... stop fighting it. I guarantee there were people like you at every stage of progress: people who complained about settling down in villages, people who thought city states were a terrible idea because there were too many people from too many different tribes, people who thought nation states were going to be the downfall of humanity because the people of the nation had nothing in common with the people of the city... just... stop resisting and let humanity flourish like it has EVERY time we expanded the ideal of our borders.
Jump to Top