User Controls

Double male genital piercing

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    https://vimeo.com/user10906614/httpvimeocomthemodifiedworlddoubleapadravya#t=60s

I wonder what made him opt for either side of the urethra, rather than straight through. Perhaps the symmetry is appealing to him, or the sensation better for her. The risk of infection is probably lower, so it might be a practicality. In either case, it's double the pain.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I ain't looking at that!

(Original post. I like the second post very much.)
    There exist drugs that are safe, and that would ensure you would feel exactly nothing during such a procedure.

That they aren't admininsterd more is the sole fault of doctors.

And I'm not talking about opiates or knock out drugs, you can numb something like a dick easily with topical anesthetics.

But such drugs, like lidocaine, aren't made available to tattoo artists or body modification experts.

Which is a scandal when you think about it. People are made suffer extraneous, easily avoidable pain by the corrupt system, for no readily identifiable reason. Due to entrenched power structures, no other reason. Mo money, nothing else.
    $$$
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning There exist drugs that are safe, and that would ensure you would feel exactly nothing during such a procedure.

And I'm not talking about opiates or knock out drugs, you can numb something like a dick easily with topical anesthetics.

But such drugs, like lidocaine, aren't made available to tattoo artists or body modification experts.

Which is a scandal when you think about it. People are made suffer extraneous, easily avoidable pain by the corrupt system, for no readily identifiable reason. Due to entrenched power structures, no other reason. Mo money, nothing else.
    $$$

Everybody should have access. How the fuck are you gonna abuse lidocaine?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by stl1 I ain't looking at that!

(Original post. I like the second post very much.)

She poundable..
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning There exist drugs that are safe, and that would ensure you would feel exactly nothing during such a procedure.

$$$

RONG

bundy is readily available full body anustetxkik.

Call my piercings shop:
    "Raj...he Nibbles"
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Everybody should have access. How the fuck are you gonna abuse lidocaine?

sploo would probably find a way.
Jump to Top