User Controls

clonazolam

has anyone tried this? how does it compare to etiz. how does it compare to kpins. thx
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Treat with caution.

It isn't bad but if you ain't got a tolerance it could fuck you up and knock you out until you wake up thinking you are normal but you aren't and do dumb shit. Very inhibiting. Can cause violence. It's not as euphoric as Etiz. Kpins are childsplay compared to it. It's a real benzo for real junkies.

My brother once completely lost his shit on it and destroyed his place. I woke up to the sound of shattering glass and went downstairs to find him with bloody knuckles, surrounded by trashed stuff. He didn't even have a reason. He was just pissed off and didn't care at all.

It never did that to me. It was pretty chill as far as I can remember. (Zonk)
    My uncle makes it in bulk man
    Originally posted by RisiR † Treat with caution.

It isn't bad but if you ain't got a tolerance it could fuck you up and knock you out until you wake up thinking you are normal but you aren't and do dumb shit. Very inhibiting. Can cause violence. It's not as euphoric as Etiz. Kpins are childsplay compared to it. It's a real benzo for real junkies.

My brother once completely lost his shit on it and destroyed his place. I woke up to the sound of shattering glass and went downstairs to find him with bloody knuckles, surrounded by trashed stuff. He didn't even have a reason. He was just pissed off and didn't care at all.

It never did that to me. It was pretty chill as far as I can remember. (Zonk)

shiiiit dude well can i just take a bit to chill out? i don't really take benzos to get super fucked up, i just like a light buzz
    its like fentanyl you only need a tiny bit
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Where did you get it? Clearnet? The only source I knew of got shut down.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    why don't you just burn a joint to relax?
    It's much safer and wears off sooner than dropping a pill.

is weed not legal where you are?
    Originally posted by playingindirt why don't you just burn a joint to relax?
    It's much safer and wears off sooner than dropping a pill.

is weed not legal where you are?

Two different types of drugs. Weed doesn't bind to GABA receptors and treat anxiety/fuck you up in the same way. Weed can't give you the reckless "fuck it" power of a benzo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice Two different types of drugs. Weed doesn't bind to GABA receptors and treat anxiety/fuck you up in the same way. Weed can't give you the reckless "fuck it" power of a benzo.

I think there are better ways to deal with anxiety.
    Originally posted by playingindirt I think there are better ways to deal with anxiety.

That varies based upon individual response to treatment.
    nope, i'm pretty sure taking drugs is the only valid way to deal with anxiety and you all just know nothing about anything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nope, i'm pretty sure taking drugs is the only valid way to deal with anxiety and you all just know nothing about anything

I know quite a bit about anxiety.
    If you are having problems overcoming your anxiety symptoms you might consider seeing a doc to find out why. plus you could get treatment.
    Originally posted by playingindirt I know quite a bit about anxiety.
    If you are having problems overcoming your anxiety symptoms you might consider seeing a doc to find out why. plus you could get treatment.

Most doctors use bullshit drugs off-label for anxiety because they think benzos are the devil so you end up wasting money/time and suffering just the same.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star its like fentanyl you only need a tiny bit

Are you seriously in India? is drug use a big thing there?

I got to ask.. why is it so normal to shit on the side of roads there? there is a lady who did a TED talk about it. (She's Indian) and about how they would rather hand dig out a portapotty than build a new one.

Why is it with all those people, can't you fire up the grill and make sewer pipes out of clay and iron and have hundred of thousands of volunteer guys just dig trenches and build a sewer line and find and exit point into the ocean or a giant fucking pit. like an old abandon mining field. just a giant fucking hole and let all of the shit and water run off into this?

you should collect water and figure out how to desalinize the ocean water for toilet water and save the rain water for drinking.

Your country is 1.3 Billion now? how is it collera or some shit base virus/disease not killed off people like a major plague? It happened in London before they build a sewer line. the same thing will probably happen in India. so many tech smart people there. Why are you shitting on the side of roads? I would do this drunk.. but sober? At least a bush somewhere. use my socks or underwear if I had to (prolly underwear.. socks are expensive as fuck here)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice Two different types of drugs. Weed doesn't bind to GABA receptors and treat anxiety/fuck you up in the same way. Weed can't give you the reckless "fuck it" power of a benzo.

GABApentin does. you don't need benzo much when on Gaba.. it is great for back pain, anziety and was used before SSRI type meds were made.

it also is said to be used to help shrink tumors. I mean fuck.. Gabapentin isn't used (Im told by a doctor.. which i wont say HIS/HER name because They knows it wouldn't shine well to leak this out) but Gabapentin is generic made now by several companies and is cheap. like a nickle a pill or something.. if you could get it over the counter it would probably be like 4 bucks for brand name for a bottle of 60.

there is no money to be made by this drug. but I'm told that marijuana doesn't mix well with it.
    Originally posted by totse3.com GABApentin does. you don't need benzo much when on Gaba.. it is great for back pain, anziety and was used before SSRI type meds were made.

it also is said to be used to help shrink tumors. I mean fuck.. Gabapentin isn't used (Im told by a doctor.. which i wont say HIS/HER name because They knows it wouldn't shine well to leak this out) but Gabapentin is generic made now by several companies and is cheap. like a nickle a pill or something.. if you could get it over the counter it would probably be like 4 bucks for brand name for a bottle of 60.

there is no money to be made by this drug. but I'm told that marijuana doesn't mix well with it.

I take 1,800 mg of gabapentin a day and have been for awhile. Tolerance raises quickly and the anxiolytic effects decrease greatly as a result. Never noticed it have an effect on pain but then again I don't get much neuropathic pain which is what it is said to target.

Weed mixes fine with it. Doesn't make the experience any better or worse in my experience and I smoke on it all the time.

It has decreased bioavailability in higher doses because your body can only metabolize so much at a time so if you're looking to take a higher dose recreationally it works best to stagger your total dose over several smaller increments about 30 minutes apart from each other.
    Originally posted by Solstice Most doctors use bullshit drugs off-label for anxiety because they think benzos are the devil so you end up wasting money/time and suffering just the same.

finding a doc that understands your particular needs sometimes it takes more then one visit or seeing different ones. they're like anyone else. some you get along with,some you don't. I have a good one but I really don't like most docs.
    anxiety is caused by different things.find the cause,it can be treated really improving your life. I know what can happen when it goes untreated too.

you don't have to take my suggestion and I won't judge you for it.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice I take 1,800 mg of gabapentin a day and have been for awhile.

I been taking it for 7 years now. and I still get sleepy if I take more than 600 the first dose and 300 every hour or two afterwards. not real sleepy at first. but if I take it, about 6 hours (for whatever reason) I start to get tired. but what it affects right away is my speech. my words get all twisted.

I never got a "high" off of it. but I never took 1800 all at once. Do you? I only take 1500 a day

Oh and do you take it for seizures? I took it in the past before bed for it. I did a sleep test and had a seizure.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by playingindirt finding a doc that understands your particular needs sometimes it takes more then one visit or seeing different ones. they're like anyone else. some you get along with,some you don't. I have a good one but I really don't like most docs.
    anxiety is caused by different things.find the cause,it can be treated really improving your life. I know what can happen when it goes untreated too.

you don't have to take my suggestion and I won't judge you for it.

Didn't read but you should kill yourself.
    these streets keep callin me
Jump to Top