User Controls

teh retraded thred herppppp slober fuk glum editshin

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Who made the original trt? That's all.
    by page 200 I will be rich.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Need to know for my novel. Funds will be distribooted accordingly to appropriate contribootors.
    Inb4 success leads to crippling alcoholism
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    inb4 that doesn't make any sense still wondering who will be the first OG to chime in and tell me who started the original tarted thread and obvious bonus points for screen caps or wayback links or whatever the fuck. inb4 -SpectraL
    postin 4 posterity
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    erorr I think? One of the BLTC mods
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ACAB Houston
    It was God. OP was merely a vessel for him to create greatness. Allahu Akbar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    inb4 that doesn't make any sense still wondering who will be the first OG to chime in and tell me who started the original tarted thread and obvious bonus points for screen caps or wayback links or whatever the fuck. inb4 -SpectraL
    Success always leads to crippling alcoholism. I was joking though, just trying to give you positive reinforcement, I think you can do this :)
    i got a job, and a job and a job. 3 in one day.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    erorr I think? One of the BLTC mods

ImagInation. It's inception was to function as a containment thread for shitty posts in BLTC. It took on a life of it's own, what is more, it was a long standing tradition for BLTC mods to close the thread when it got to 420 pages. First poster to make a new one would have the honor of naming it. This is where the "Fill in the blank. Edition" Comes from.

ImagInation
    Gun Lover
    psychomanthis
    Meateor

Dream team you know it. BLTC was objectively the best board on Zoklet, BI was good as well. But the atmosphere of knowledge and harm reduction at BLTC made it a very high quality board especially considering we consisted of druggies and social outcasts.
    Dream team you know it. BLTC was objectively the best board on Zoklet, BI was good as well. But the atmosphere of knowledge and harm reduction at BLTC made it a very high quality board especially considering we consisted of druggies and social outcasts.

people sold mdma precursors on flasks and beakers.
    BLTC was the tits
    people sold mdma precursors on flasks and beakers.

While that may have made F&B the best place for you. When you consider the purpose and the quality of the BLTC board i think it would be fair to say that we at least lived up to the expectations of most people visiting a drug board.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ImagInation. It's inception was to function as a containment thread for shitty posts in BLTC. It took on a life of it's own, what is more, it was a long standing tradition for BLTC mods to close the thread when it got to 420 pages. First poster to make a new one would have the honor of naming it. This is where the "Fill in the blank. Edition" Comes from.

ImagInation
    Gun Lover
    psychomanthis
    Meateor

*iMagiNation

*iMagiNation

Yeah that's the goy. Am i an OG yet?
    We were better than Bluelight and Drugs Forum.

straight og bud
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Euphorogenesis
    lets cook some crack cocaine nihggifjduiouiojiorftgh8ouhunfj890j903tjigjgjhifgjhdfjndfjhnef RUMPLE STIKSKON COOKING OH SHITR!11rtey5343t4

This Thread Has Been Locked

Jump to Top